Original topic:

GALAXY M30S

(Topic created on: 08-02-2020 04:28 PM)
AJAYkumar1
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M
When I first saw this phone I thought it was really good. After buying it I now regret that I wasted my money on it. Samsung does not provide any type of camera improvement or performance improvement or add any new features they only provide security patch update. They should provide good quality of update since it's a new phone. 
7 Comments
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
not all correct
so many added
like flash light at 48
zoom at 48
show charging info without aod on
one hand operation
gestures
and many more
Viki100420
Active Level 10
Galaxy M
The feautures mentioned by #Ehsank are added which are really very good and needed feautures.
Still do tell which feautures you want in your M30s??
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
the problem is peoples here sometimes user of other brand and they compare each and everything with them
and wanted to get everything same as before which is not possible
and sometimes they expected so many things
i read one post few days before one person said no 3 finger screenshot in his mobile so he hate Samsung and feel like he wasted his money
amazing yaar😃😃😃🤣🤣🤣😆😆😆
Viki100420
Active Level 10
Galaxy M
Super amazing🤣🤣🤣
But I think 3finger screenshot gesture can be turned on in samsung using third party gesture apps.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
Only security? What about oneui 2 bro it's a major update right.
0 Likes
AJAYkumar1
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
They gave the one ui 2 update but after they update I feel performance has come down a little bit and the camera performance has also become poor after one ui 2
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
No I don't think there is any performance wise. I agree with battery drain compared to pie but no issues with performance. May I know how did you updated?
For major updates like this it is recommended to do with smartswitch or odin or service center.
0 Likes