Fully injustice to M51 buyers, boycott samsung products

(Topic created on: 02-18-2021 09:27 AM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy M
Dear all samsung users,

Please boycott all samsung products,

Samsung is just cheating with customers, 28k M51 doesn't have Full one ui, full knox, carrier aggregation 4G+ n some more features, even not giving security and Android updates from last 3 months,

Whereas they launched new F62 in 23k with full features and 4G+ carrier aggregation and full knox..

So, come on guys, avoid samsung and purchase rest brand as most of all other brands giving carrier aggregation 4G+ even in their belowb10k phones..

Samsung is looting people and forcing this way to sell new phone and buy their new model
26 Comments
Rajan5436
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
don't ever buy Samsung galaxy m series devices..
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
Finally people are understanding the scam called core ui being done,some people think it is just business policy and not only that it is working great for sumsung,but like this it will never work.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
samsung doesn't have standards, policies, quality in phone,

but they are focusing on how to sale **bleep** products and how to cheat customers,
masters in it
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
even check all M series phone rates, most of people buying it while release and 1 or 2 month later samsung decreases 3 to 4k to sell more, and also gives extra 2k to 3k discount, isn't it injustice to loyal buyers who purchased at release time?
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
It is the same with my friend who brought realme 7pro a month before realme x7 was launched at the same price and I am lamenting with my nord as it has some heating issue,but one thing is there that all the devices will get android 11 full without discrimination while M51 users are there with a half os with f62 over there head m51 users are getting more burns than the other people's burns.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
i will throw this **bleep** if full one ui and carrier aggregation not received in next update, and will start buying one plus products, even will sell samsung TV also, purely boycott
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
I do not know if it is possible for m51 to get full one ui or carrier aggregation but one thing I am sure you will get an edge panel as consolation prize from sumsung.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
thats already i have via modded nice lock app
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
You should see the specifications of Sumsung A12 in 13k ,I feel bad for the people who will go and buy that cra-p.
0 Likes