Full OneUI I M51 I M31s I M series

(Topic created on: 07-23-2021 04:21 PM)
Adityasunda
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy M
Dear Samsung xxxxxxx,     😅
The smartphone we purchased of your company costed us nearly 25k, which has---
1)Worst build quality(even my mom's 3 year old mobile(of price 7000) looks newer than my m51 just after a use of few months with a cover😒
But still we never complained bcoz we understand that this was done to reduce the overall body weight)

2)No Carrier Aggregation😕 (All the major companies provide CA in this range to justify the cost of mobile but samsung just want to make profit on its 'brand' name)

3)Fast charging🤣🤣really😅 this phone heats up so easily can't even express🥲

4)Bixby🤐🤐(Samsung doesnot provide its ai in its own mobiles....wow) nevermind😔(don't want bixby though but really really need routines+)

5*) Still don't have Samsung Pay(after having nfc)

6*)No good lock modules(ofcourse🤭 but if mobiles which costs 12000 can have good lock why don't 25000 priced deserve that😑)

7*) Bot replies! Seriously we are fed up of this😑(either remove these bots or atleast give your AI some common sense😅)

8*) Google discover(seriously!! Samsung made such a basic feature....ultimate premium)

9*) Bloatwares in every update😠( still we don't have problem if you can remove heating issue...but....no words😶)

and list goes on(guyz comment below if I missed any important point😊)

*added afterwards

We never asked for flagship features like dex....
But all we asked is that plz remove this bifurcation of oneUI and oneUI core atleast in devices which costs more 15k or 20k and bring some uniformity....
And give us some important and basic features like good lock and routines+

29 Comments
saink
Active Level 8
Galaxy M
Samsung pay, good lock
Adityasunda
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
Yeah Thanku I should add Spay also 😇
0 Likes
proffesor
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
Never by M & F series, 

Indian be aware, we are being cheated from samsung.

M & F series concs :

1. Run on core ui, not on full one ui,

2. Doesn't support goodlock modules,

3. 6 GB phone runs like 2 gb phone, hangs, legs, camera quality not so.good,

4. Carrier aggregation not available in both series, due to it very poor network reception even in city,

5. Very poor download speed,

6. Other brands gives Carrier aggregation in their 7k phones but samsung not giving it in 28k phone,

7. Knox security fully provided, and some of devices are without Knox protection,

8. Samsung customer care executives are not having proper knowledge of product and they will always give **bleep** replies or boat replies to us.

9. No internet speed meter in system setting, which is inbuilt available in MI, oppo, vivo 7k phones,

10. High repair costs of samsung parts,

11. Too much pre installed unwanted bloatware apps in phone,

12. Samsung treating indian customers as fools,

So, new buyers be aware, before buying M & F series phones read this,

We milions of indian M & F series users already regretted.

Team india, if any cons. Missing, share it in comment 

Adityasunda
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
You have summarized almost everything👍
IcyJay30
Expert Level 3
Galaxy M
Selling weak specs compared to chinese ( somewhat acceptable)

But having 💩 software (Not acceptable)
Adityasunda
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
Yeah! there is no proper optimization in M series🥲 and specs(its better not to compare as Chinese brands have far better)
koustavs
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
Feedbacked them many times, but they didn't listen because they already know that they are going to end!!
animeshmodi
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Provide feedback to samsung developers via feedback section(ask questions section), they need a minimum no. Of feedback from unique users (respect to no. of sales of device across all platforms), to add a premium feature. To provide feedback in samsung members app, Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Ask questions. If you want quicker action, write on every channel, whatsapp, samsung members app - ask question and error report, ceo escalation desk, service head desk, call toll free no. , support email of samsung, youtube, samsung content help( google it),samsung live chat,twitter, instagram,facebook,linkedin,etc. It is the power of our feedbacks only , that samsung started to give clipboard in many devices.
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologize for your inconvenience. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
Give CA on A20s