Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Frozen and Restart Issue

(Topic created on: 09-08-2021 06:14 PM)
aaqibbmirr
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy M
Since I have updated the security patch of my Samsung M31s the phone freezes and restarts itself despite while using and doing any task. It have really made a mess that it often gets frozen and restarts while doing any important stuff. Please help with this issue. 

15 Comments
Solution
Galaxy M
Clear cache of One UI home
If you find this helpful kindly click on the three dots and click accept as solution.
jarvo69
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy M
How to do it please tell
0 Likes
aaqibbmirr
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
Jarvo69, Go to Setting >> Apps >> OneUI >> Storage >> Clear Cache/All data. It will reset your homescreen etc. No any chances of data loss
0 Likes
aaqibbmirr
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
@Mohammed321 Thank you it really helped me! As there had been no restart or freeze since last 62hrs.
0 Likes
Galaxy M
Welcome brother
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
This will show when you enable this option, go to Samsung Members Settings and disable this if you want-Screenshot_20210908-093506_Samsung Members.jpg
Galaxy M
Visit service center. It can be a Motherboard issue or software glitches.
Lekshmanan
Expert Level 3
Galaxy M
If You Facing Freezing Restarting Issue Frequently Visit Serv Center.
Solution
AlphaTrion
Expert Level 1
Galaxy M
This issue have been reported here a number of times by others too.

Samsung just doesn't want to resolve or look into this. Its clearly their mistake which occurs right after an update (and will not able to downgrade to an older version even from service centre). The only solution is to replace the motherboard according samsung.

Never choose samsung again.