Original topic:

Frequently restart M31s

(Topic created on: 09-23-2021 11:45 PM)
venky02
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M
Since last 1 week my M31s mobile getting frequently restart.done all the recommendations like clear the cache factory default settings but still its same. #samsung has to do something it's absolutely after the Aug update this has started.
10 Comments
AlphaTrion
Expert Level 1
Galaxy M
This issue have been reported here a number of times by others too.

Samsung just doesn't want to resolve or look into this. Its clearly their mistake which occurs right after an update (and will not able to downgrade to an older version even from service centre). The only solution is to replace the motherboard according samsung.

Never choose samsung again.
0 Likes
VishalSSB
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
Same victim of M31s post Aug 2021 update , problem exactly after warrenty expired just as Samsung planned.
Veer2000
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
Right... Samsung is running SCAM
0 Likes
animeshmodi
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
It is because of last buggy software update.

Change motherboard for 6k-8k and never choose Samsung again.
0 Likes
TECH_MAN
Active Level 8
Galaxy M
Visit samsung service centre this is only one way to fix this problem
venky02
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
After releasing new updates from Samsung whether the reboot issue will be resolved? #samsung can your team answer this query?
Veer2000
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
Every phone after the warranty period is over this issue started after the update... Samsung is running SCAM....
Complain this on twitter and
https://consumerhelpline.gov.in/
0 Likes
SrajTech
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Hey, I had a talk with Samsung service center engineer, he told me that it is power ic problem, either a software flash at service center or replacement of motherboard will help, he told me if device is out of warranty and you don't want to get the motherboard replacement, then go to a known mobile repair engineer, he will repair the power ic and phone will work properly
He told me that now company is also having problem because the issue has occurred in huge amounts and they are not able to provide free replacement because cost of motherboard is high, its loss of Samsung from all angles
0 Likes
venky02
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
How much that will cost also any guarantee after the ic gets replaced 🤔
0 Likes