Original topic:

Freezes; restarts and struck

(Topic created on: 06-12-2021 11:47 PM)
HreedayaPandit
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M
Hello everyone !!! My samsung galaxy M30s suddenly freezes; automatically restarts and then it is struck when logo of samsung appears. Please help
10 Comments
Vrang
Active Level 8
Galaxy M
It's sorry to hear that but try this it may help:
Power off your phone >> press side key + volume down key together >> you will enter into safe mode & check if the phone is working fine and restart the phone
0 Likes
Galaxy M
Thanks for the reply; I even went for the factory data reset but the problem persists.
Vrang
Active Level 8
Galaxy M
Go to get help section of members app and report your issue
0 Likes
RAJNISH KUMAR
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

the same problem im facing in my phone im purchased it in sep2020 but yesterday suddenly the screen black out now samsung person told mee change your screen of rs 7000/-  because its broken from inside because of pocket pressure, how rubbish my phone is still original with not any single scratch on it  but they told its broken from inside, bad product, please not purchased it 

0 Likes
Nivedita7
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
I am having same problem with samsung m31
0 Likes
AYUSHvish
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
Same after factory reset problem of restarting exist .... any solutions?
0 Likes
MatthewI632
Active Level 6
Galaxy M

Try reflashing your device. If it doesn't work (most likely), then it's a motherboard issue.

By the way, all Samsung Galaxy M30s devices are defective and are prone to these issues.

https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-M/ALL-SAMSUNG-GALAXY-M30S-DEVICES-MUST-BE-RECALLED-ASAP/t...

0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve your device hanging issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/how-to-restart-the-device-when-freezed-or-hanged/

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Galaxy M
This is the reply I have got from Samsung; no mention about the date for software update. Hope they fix it earliest.Screenshot_20210613-174705_Samsung Members.jpg
0 Likes