Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Frame rate drop.

(Topic created on: 04-01-2020 11:40 PM)
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Options
Galaxy M
Hi guys, I am having a problem with my device, Galaxy M20. I see a frame rate drop in Samsung Members app and WhatsApp only. I don't face it in other apps or games. Isn't that weird? Any help will be appreciated. Thanks in advance, Anik.

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
seta abar ki problem....lag?

View solution in context

Solution
immi007
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Disable HW overlays: Using the hardware overlay enables each app that displays something on the screen to use less processing power. Without the overlay, an app shares the video memory and has to constantly check for collision and clipping to render a proper image.

View solution in context

10 Comments
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
seta abar ki problem....lag?
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Arey scroll up ba scroll down korar somay atke atke jaowa
Solution
immi007
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Disable HW overlays: Using the hardware overlay enables each app that displays something on the screen to use less processing power. Without the overlay, an app shares the video memory and has to constantly check for collision and clipping to render a proper image.
immi007
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
not a solution tho...
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
After enabling that option of Disable HW Overlays, the problem is solved. Thanks
Auttu
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
theres a story, if the truck can load up to 10 ton only there is no way putting times 2 weight on it. the truck will fu** up. dont force your with a lost of apps. just delete the unwanted apps and check your daily usage.😉
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
I don't use sooooooo many apps. Only the necessary ones. And my problem is solved. Thanks.
CS_member7
Active Level 6
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer support!

Be assure below steps will help you out from the issue which you are facing:-

1. Check space availability:,Path: Settings > Device Care >Storage,
2. Check app cache,Settings >Device care>Storage>CLEAN NOW.
3. Close background apps.
4. Clear app cache through Device care :-Settings > Device care > Storage > CLEAN NOW.

If issue still persists kindly send us the error log file within 15 minutes of issue occurrence.
Steps: Samsung member > get help > Error reports > Select Symptom > describe problem > Send.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
immi007
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
🤘👍
0 Likes