1. Always reset your smartphone before downloading Major Android or One UI update for better software optimization .
Or those who know about 'odin' can use that.
Security patch aisa hi download kr sakte ho.
2. Don't charge your phone continuously for more than 1 hour. 1 ghante k andar hi nikal lo jitna percent charge ho.
3. Do not download any big file/movie & do not use hotspot while charging.
4. Game continuously ni khelo, mobile ko rest de kr khelo.
5. Clear RAM if you feel heat while using.
If phone is heating without any of the reason above, visit service center kyuki mobile tmhara abnormal ho gya h. I hope you all have added this widget in home screen.
Bro that can be fixed from Samsung developers side only. For now those who are facing issues can only get this much help in Community until next update or fix. While charging my phone, even I remove back case to avoid heating, because heating ultimately will lead to processor degradation which will be bigger problem then.