Original topic:

Finger print sensor not working properly.

(Topic created on: 08-28-2020 08:07 PM)
Members_rt9GcWp
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy M

Friends,

I have fasing this serious issue after my online purchase from Samsung directly and I registered my fingerprint lock but no use it's not workingproperly. My phone had no other issue and performing well but my phones touch or finger print lock not working so is any one had faced the same issue please I need information that I purchased my Samsung m 31 8 gb ram 128 GB rom with the interest and proud to be a member of Samsung  my second phone from this community.as I avoid to purchase real me, oppo,redmi etc. 

0 Likes
6 Comments
Vish10e
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
1. Are you using a screen protector?

2. have you tested or run diagnosis to check if the touch or finger print sensor has issue?

0 Likes
veer
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
go to get help section than interactive check after you touch here you test you touch working properly or not if properly than wait for next update
0 Likes
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
bro visit service centre
Reshu143
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
bro Change fingure
0 Likes
Reshu143
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
chek again
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve "fingerprint" issue kindly follow the given below steps:-

1. Try after register a new fingerprint. To register a new fingerprint:-
Settings> Bio metric and security>Fingerprints > Continue > Set secure screen lock > Start with center.

2. Reset the device and before resetting the device make sure to create backup of your device via Smart Switch mobile application or http://www.samsung.com/in/support/smartswitch pc suite
Settings > General Management > Reset.

After Performing the troubleshooting steps if the issue still persists, kindly get back to us with additional information- Error log File, Video or Screen-shots. This will help us to further investigate and resolve your concern (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report/ask question).
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes