Original topic:

Feeling bad

(Topic created on: 03-04-2021 12:33 PM)
ndjf
Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy M
After one ui 3.0 update, both my m21 and m30s are producing grainy and noisy with jittery and hanging video. I am 1000000 times dissappointed with it's video quality. What can I do ? Tried everything possible from factory data reset, clearing cache of camera app, but no luck. 
Now, my only sentence that, I want to say to Samsung :- I am very old samsung phone user since, 2014. Used 5 samsung smartphones. You continue producing bad quality software and phones, and keep losing your old customers. I decided to never purchase any Samsung device. Such a third class products. Feeling like, I am using a local market mobile purchased from Chandni Chowk. Shameless Company !! 🤬😡 How can a company be so much Scam and shameless ?
Devices Used:- Samsung On 5
Samsung j7 2016
Samsung m20
Samsung m30s 
Samsung m21 (Going to be last phone)
13 Comments
ndjf
Active Level 8
Galaxy M
Since, 6 years, Samsung has only tested my patience. Currently, My head is paining very much 🤯
Galaxy M
updating Phone is a trap brother.

Through updates you feel like your phone is performing slow.

so when update is relased wait for sometime.

do watch some YouTube videos about the update released.

Then update sincere suggestion to you.
0 Likes
ndjf
Active Level 8
Galaxy M
Then, using chinese phones are much better, because here we are getting slow processor, but still not good updates with high price.
0 Likes
Galaxy M
There you will get vulgarity adds and blaotware apps which you can not uninstall.

Chinese are more worst.
ndjf
Active Level 8
Galaxy M
Samsung is more worst, in the name of updates, **bleeps** out the device. So, practically, I can buy a chinese phone, then never do the update and install a antivirus. Problem solved. Atleast, there I can use atleast basic features of a smartphone, not like this one, which produces jittery, noisy, hangy videos.
savagearpit
Expert Level 2
Galaxy M
totally agreed with you brother. I've experienced that **bleep** ads in MIUI
0 Likes
IcyJay30
Expert Level 3
Galaxy M
Cost cutting in hardware,
Cost cutting in software
Ads by default is cherry on top.
samsung midrangers specially M series lol
only thing good is security.
ndjf
Active Level 8
Galaxy M
Whole company is lol. They should go to their ancient times and, sell vegetables and fruits. These type of scams can only be done by vegetable-seller minded person.
ndjf
Active Level 8
Galaxy M
Btw, You are using which device ??
0 Likes