Original topic:

Fedup with the M20

(Topic created on: 05-17-2020 06:23 AM)
Akshit15
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy M
This mobile has a good UI , which i appreciate . And a good battery. Thats it. The camera is so blurred , is always out of focus, image quality is too low, fingerprint sensor is slow , no updates from samsung . 
Somebody please exchange this device with me . Even pubg lags in this phone . Buying a xiaomi or realme phone was better. 
Poor poor samsung.
14 Comments
Galaxy M
M20 selfie is worst but UI is smooth and we get security patch updates and it's samsung brand.
Xiaomi is such a worst ph . I previously used it . No security patch updates only useless miui launcher updates. mobile heats up and cheap built quality. don't buy chinese they don't have proper security.
Akshit15
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
i know . but only the ui is good. security patch updates dont i.prove anything in the device . launchers can be changed . and heating issue is the only thing that bothers. Atleast they have better camera and processors.
0 Likes
Galaxy M
for heating issues if have any do factory reset. m20 front cam is 8mp how can you expect best pics. I tried with a50 cams 32mp they are excellent.
don't go for mi or any other chinese your data will lost. wait for year end and buy A51 5G or buy next year you will get AMD GPU in Exynos processor better than Snapdragon ,bionic
0 Likes
Akshit15
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
no heating issues. not talking about the front cam. i dont even use it. its just the rear camera thats disappointing.
0 Likes
Galaxy M
if you're camera centric you can opt for M31 or m30s . you can see samples in gallery
Akshit15
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
i already have m20 . its been a year.
0 Likes
saikodali
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
Fixing in night, you might have reset settings, or a update should have happened
UserAdik12
Expert Level 3
Galaxy M
no nothing oh I know when my performance got improved when my storage was full lol!!