Original topic:

Fast charging issue in galaxy m21

(Topic created on: 05-24-2020 04:40 AM)
Samsung_mq5csvq
Beginner Level 3
Options
Galaxy M

Same issue in my phone galaxy m21  it's taking around 10-11 hrs to full charging . I kept whole night but is charged only 59% .Even enabled in fast chargin mode .can u plz give me solutions 

7 Comments
saikodali
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
Try changing the cable, how much time does ur device work? Try resetting the fuel guage dial *#0228#
Mayapuri
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
same problem is in my galaxy m31
0 Likes
Deepak22
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

Iam facing the same problem in M30s

0 Likes
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please be assured and to resolve this issue kindly follow the given below steps:

1) Safe mode:-Power off the device > Press and hold the Power key for one or two seconds to turn on the device > When the Samsung logo appears, press and hold the Volume down key.
Note :-To exit safe mode restart the device .

2)Check charger functionality:-Request you to check the charger functionality with a different device or try to charge the same device with a different charger.

3)Reset the device: -Kindly create data backup of your device via SMART switch mobile application or http://www.samsung.com/in/support/smartswitch pc suite.

Tap on Settings>Tap on General Management>Tap on Reset.

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report/ask question).
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
rajesh15041993
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
my phone is Samsung galaxy m21

but slow charging

I can do use other charging cables?
0 Likes
kishore61