Original topic:

Facing the hanging and automatic restart issue in M30s

(Topic created on: 01-03-2021 07:03 PM)
Samsung_ZYGAjAo
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy M

I bought M30s last year September 28 2019 and till end of September it was working fine. After i did the update released in October 2020 i am facing the hanging and automatic restart issue. This issue is happening so frequently.

Customer care representatives did a first level of trouble shooting through remote but issue persists  so gave a reference number and  has advised to visit the service center. Even after the flashing the OS  did not resolve my restart issue. totally frustrated.

I was a happy samsung customer till  now.  When I visited the service center atleast few people came there had a similar issue with M30s. and also even in the samsung members app as well I could see many people  encountering the same problem in M30s. I would like Samsung being a market leader and reputed brand has to voluntarly update the service center to resolve this issue by replacing the mother board free of cost for the  damage caused by this software update in M30s model so that customer like me can still refer and recommend samsung brand to friends and relative as done before.

I urge samsung to provide a new intermediate patch to resolve this hanging and restart issue/ replace the mother board free of cost for the  damage caused by this software update.

7 Comments
TechBee
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
I'm not sure on the hanging part but auto restart that can be looked at by yourself. Pls check if you have enabled 'auto restart' option on your device at a particular time on a daily basis. You can go and check it on device care and press three dots on the right corner. If it is enabled, this might be the reason for auto restart. If not, then you should wait for another major OS upgrade or Samsung should do something about it.
0 Likes
arg9954
Active Level 3
Galaxy M

yes, so true samsung should take some initiative, i am a student M30s was my only phone but its totally wrecked now i am using jio phone facing so much of problem can't attend online classes

I even contacted samsung customer care but straight way said that they wont help despite of customer care accepting that it was their fault. 

PLEASE Samsung please help us out take the responsibility and do something about it

Samsung_Support1
Options
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve your device hanging issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/how-to-restart-the-device-when-freezed-or-hanged/

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
magicano
Active Level 3
Galaxy M

could be downgrade the android version from 10 to 9 or its not possible for Samsung m30s   

Galaxy M

Dear All I am facing the same problem, kindly let me know how to downgrade to android 9. It will be great help to restore my phone

0 Likes
arg9954
Active Level 3
Galaxy M

hi friend even i have m30s and facing the same issue from last oct but seems like Samsung have not taken note of the issue so to make Samsung know of the issue please tweet your problem on official Samsungindia twitter handle i have already tweeted if many people tweet their issues then surely Samsung would take some action so please go and tweet

0 Likes
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Customer Support,

You have a very simple Answer for this problem that we can't do anything, your phone is out of warranty period, you need to visit at service center for motherboard change which costs upto 6-8 K with 3 months warranty.

My phone also have same - issue from last 10 days, but till now no response from Samsung

0 Likes