ManikantaN1
Beginner Level 4

M31s is automatically turning off the network with jio sim. This is such a worst glitch i have never seen in any of my previous mobiles. Network connection is a **bleep** basic and high priority of any cellular mobile and rest all are add-ons.

I recently bought this fancy phone. This is doing well in all aspects except most important task of a mobile (connecting properly with network).

Per someone from this community I have tried switching of my second sim. Still issue persists. 

Checked for system updates, it is saying software is up-to-date.

If anybody faced the same issue and found any solution, kindly share it. 

Note to Samsung: Samsung has good reputation, please do not spoil it with these silly glitches. Asap provide a patch for this issue.

9 Comments
PRADIPTA9735
Active Level 6
It's not with your device it's all about your network provider. Please check the issue with any other SIM,if problem persist then reply.
Hello Pradip, I tried using the same jio sim in my previous phone, it was working seamlessly.

So, I feel the problem is with device itself.

If you have any solution to it, kindly share it, that would help a lot of other users out there with same basic issue.

Thank you.
Faizan2709
Active Level 5
jio is worst, switch to Vi, India's Fastest 4G and 5G ready.
I use Vi, it covers 2 GB in 5 minutes
agreed. it depends from area to area that which network works better. but, I've never heard anyone say that Airtel works for him the best. probably airtel is the worst then😅
I switched my second sim from jio to airtel
meetkhandelwal
Active Level 2
I also faces same network issue with my 31s ,can any one help
Members_kZz1Asa
Beginner Level 2

Hi, Its issue with Mobile Only not Network i am also facing the same issue

Samsung_Support1

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve your device network issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/samsung-mobile-network-issues/#:~:text=1%20Check%2....

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support