Original topic:

Facing huge problem with M31s with jio sim network. To connect i had to use flight mode.

(Topic created on: 02-27-2021 07:58 PM)
ManikantaN1
Beginner Level 4
Options
Galaxy M

M31s is automatically turning off the network with jio sim. This is such a worst glitch i have never seen in any of my previous mobiles. Network connection is a **bleep** basic and high priority of any cellular mobile and rest all are add-ons.

I recently bought this fancy phone. This is doing well in all aspects except most important task of a mobile (connecting properly with network).

Per someone from this community I have tried switching of my second sim. Still issue persists. 

Checked for system updates, it is saying software is up-to-date.

If anybody faced the same issue and found any solution, kindly share it. 

Note to Samsung: Samsung has good reputation, please do not spoil it with these silly glitches. Asap provide a patch for this issue.

10 Comments
PRADIPTA9735
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
It's not with your device it's all about your network provider. Please check the issue with any other SIM,if problem persist then reply.
ManikantaN1
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy M
Hello Pradip, I tried using the same jio sim in my previous phone, it was working seamlessly.

So, I feel the problem is with device itself.

If you have any solution to it, kindly share it, that would help a lot of other users out there with same basic issue.

Thank you.
0 Likes
Faizan2709
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
jio is worst, switch to Vi, India's Fastest 4G and 5G ready.
0 Likes
Faizan2709
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
I use Vi, it covers 2 GB in 5 minutes
0 Likes
DarkClawX
Expert Level 2
Galaxy M
agreed. it depends from area to area that which network works better. but, I've never heard anyone say that Airtel works for him the best. probably airtel is the worst then😅
0 Likes
Faizan2709
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
I switched my second sim from jio to airtel
0 Likes
Galaxy M
I also faces same network issue with my 31s ,can any one help
Members_kZz1Asa
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

Hi, Its issue with Mobile Only not Network i am also facing the same issue

Samsung_Support1
Options
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve your device network issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/samsung-mobile-network-issues/#:~:text=1%20Check%2....

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes