Original topic:

Face recognition in Samsung M31 is not working on medium and low light fo lot of users

(Topic created on: 09-22-2020 08:24 PM)
GKPL
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M

@Samung Customer support - I just bought the new Samsung M31, and noticed the same face recognition issue. I'm surprised that it can't recognize the face in medium light itself. I will just rate 1 out of 10 for SAMSUNG M31 face recognition experience. Completely disappointing. I can't use it in emergency. DUMP :( :(

Also, related to your solution at some other community discussion threads to re-register the face, do you think users won't try re-register their face recognition again and again before complaining with whole lot of details? 

Also, I m surprised by still noticing this IMPORTANT face recognition issue though the complaints are registered 4 months earlier (June 2020) itself and you can't fix it with your lot of patch updates to software and new mobiles.

Please take actions on NOT WORKING face recognition software in SAMSUNG M31. Hope you guys got how frustrating it is to use.

0 Likes
3 Comments
mithaliya
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
bro i have m31 face unlock works properly in day light condition, but in very low light it face some difficulty ro recognize, "i brother has realme 5 pro and his face recognize works even in dark place" realme is faaaaaaaarrr better than Samsung in face recognizing
0 Likes
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
did you enable this in faceUnlock
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologies for your inconvenience. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes