Original topic:

Exynos processer.

(Topic created on: 11-15-2020 07:11 PM)
Sumitpatel
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy M
Guys Exynos Samsung's processor does not deliver an ethical significant performance as compared to Snapdragon, never buy Exynos chipset phone.
19 Comments
Galaxy M
M series is much better than A series.
0 Likes
Galaxy M
In terms of hardwares not softwares.So M Series people always crys for feature everyday.
0 Likes
Galaxy M
We know that M series devices are running on One UI core. But Some of the M series devices supports Samsung Knox. Now Samsung is correcting their mistake by providing Secure Folder and Alt Z features to M series devices.
0 Likes
Galaxy M
Samsung is not correcting their mistake.They are providing Alt Z life feature and Secure folder to M series device only to those M Series device which do supports Knox.Cz Secure Folder and Alt Z life feature requires Knox to work.And which M series device doesnot supports knox samsung will never provide them Secure Folder nor Alt Z life.And it is called mauka ka faida uthana.Not correcting their mistake
0 Likes
KritikVarma
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
Stop being a samsung fan boy. other brands at same price provide unlocked CA, full manual mode in camera. better camera optimisation.
it's stupidity to lock CA when the actual hardware supports it. and that's the reason why people are not happy with samsung. We all know that it's a one ui core device but that doesn't mean CA must be locked. Eventually people will stop buying samsung if samsung keeps doing this cheap things. ofcourse not all. I was using redmi and switched to Samsung because of trust of better optimization and better camera. Even though My phone has samsung sensor I bought it. even though camera aperture is F2 I bought it. now I sometimes regret my decision. only good thing is Samsung Amoled display and UI
0 Likes
Galaxy M
Then in first place you should not have switch to Samsung.Cz Samsung is not better than other cheap chinese device.And yes I am Samsung fan boy not only that I am loyal to them.And if other device provides a lots of thing at that price range.Then I think people who thinks like you should leave Samsung and switch to other cheap chinese device.And if Samsung lost 1 customer in 1000 it is not a big deal for them.And if again Samsung has to leave India cz people are not buying Samsung.Then also it will not effect them.Cz they has only lost Indian market not other.
KritikVarma
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
I was also loyal to samsung and believe that would be good. I thought it's okay if no CA atleast the network would be optimised. I thought they use samsung sensor but it would be optimised but all my expectations failed. Samsung is not for PRO users. it's only for normal people.
Galaxy M
Bro,Stop expecting from Samsung.Cz you better know that M Series device are ONE UI CORE device.If you really wants each and every feature of Samsung from CA to Knox.Then why did not you opt out for A Series device.And how can you expect Android beta update by using M Series?Here me having A series device not getting Android beta updates.Android beta updates are only for flagship devices from Samsung(S Series and Note Series)
Raz_
Active Level 9
Galaxy M
there are samsung phones that includes snapdragon chipsets, but it takes extra money to buy, I'm so tired of samsung being crappy lately
0 Likes
Galaxy M
what for next gen exynos, it gonna be same or better (mostly better)
0 Likes