Original topic:

Extremely bad network reception in M30s

(Topic created on: 11-16-2019 06:56 PM)
Debanjan99
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy M
there are many problems in this device the major one is with network reception. This device is extremely weak in network reception. I've compar3 2-3 devices at the exact same location with same sim card this device is lowest among them.. I can give screenshot.. those who are not having any network issue probably because they live near to the tower.. I also get good signal near tower. But if you are like within 1Km of a tower its reception is very bad internet is like unusable
2.after the third ota update camera quality decreased a lot which is ASJ2.. after the first update which we received out of the box camera quality was much better
3. gps reception is also very poor on this device specially in indoor conditions.. the accuracy is very less.. I have compared this with realme devices which work flawlessly at the same location the whole communication setup is poor in this phone I did not expect this from a 14k device.. 6-7k devices performs better in these terms.
I request everyone who are facing these issues please give feedback or error report to samsung in mass numbers so that they look into these problems.. any one or two report does not matter. For many like me 14k is not very less money I dont expect such things from samsung especially such essential things like network.. one can manage with anything but what is the point of buying a phone which is incapable of having proper network. 
7 Comments
Hatilipi
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
U wrote it today but we have been writting all these issues many times in our group as well as to them but there final solution is factory reset which is not very useful.Hope they will fix these basic issue on priority basis.
Harsh4923
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
i have also faced these issues in my M20
Debanjan99
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
report it to them
0 Likes
ukzeno
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
write it on feedback page
0 Likes
Debanjan99
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
done many times and requesting everyone to do the same
0 Likes
venkaty
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
totally agree with above observations, even I have observed with my m30s.
one of the worst one was gps accuracy. am sitting in home and checked gps was pointing to my neighbor home.
venkaty
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
I have submitted feedback