Original topic:

Escalate M30S's issues to Samsung via Social media

(Topic created on: 10-21-2019 04:43 PM)
Vishanavi
Active Level 9
Options
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung

On the 18th of September, you guys announced the M30S with a tagline of GO Monster and with the hype and advertisement a lot of loyal Samsung customers bought it. Just like me, even though a lot of chines brands with better options are available; We trusted the brand name Samsung.

Right now all the customers who bought the phone are cursing themselves since all of them are facing serious network problems and the 48-megapixel camera performs worse than 16-megapixel smartphone shooter similarly front cam which takes photos worse than VGA camera.

See Amazon.in customers review or Samsung members forum it will become evident.

Samsung members ForumSamsung members ForumCustomer reviews from AmazonCustomer reviews from Amazon

Stop pretending like you guys never seen it and Please fix the following issues as soon as possible; if Samsung respects its valuable customers.

• Pathetic camera performance.
  • Poor data speed.
  • Bad reception. 

With all due respect, we demand Samsung mobile India to escalate this issue to the software team and Push an OTA update as soon as possible.

..............................................................................................................................................................................

To our beloved members

• Any suggestions are welcomed regarding the matter.
  • Should we include the comparison of signal strength with other brands?

https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-M/Poor-network-reception-on-Samsung-Galaxy-M30S/td-p/2518...

as you see in the above thread

• How to reach Samsung?  

> Escalate via Twitter/FB

> Mail Samsung CEO's Office ( India)

>Post on the community ( International 🌏)

• What else needed?

@Flawedfloydfan @Deepals   @AmitkumarIT  @ Samsung_W1MZs9p  @jkreddy  @ RIYAZC  @mukunth01  @ Suryadipta  @rupam5545    @ hemantvj

@Bhasker11 

23 Comments
sandyworld25
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
The fixes that we need
Harsha144
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
even I'm using samsung m30s battery issue not getting good performance in battery I'm just normal not using it heavier but battery pickup is not good they said 6000mha but it works as 4000mha try to update it
jkreddy
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
I too faced the network signal issues in primary M30S and replacement M30S, at final I have returned the product. having so much trust on Samsung Brand got this. Validation of network signal is primary test they need to do before releasing any handset, no more going to buy Samsung devices.
Vishanavi
Active Level 9
Galaxy M
So you are saying that you replaced the M30S once then the second unit is returned.🤔

Obviously, you must get the refund from Amazon 🤔

Which phone are you using right now then?

0 Likes
Galaxy M
I second this. Attention :Samsung.. Apple killed half your revenue. Don't make MI kill the rest. Please work on this. Network blows. Sharing feedback with Merchant-Amazon as well.
Vishanavi
Active Level 9
Galaxy M
Point well taken 🤠
0 Likes
JuzDKthingZ
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
0 Likes
Vishanavi
Active Level 9
Galaxy M
Actually M series is Samsung's entry level smartphones and it doesn't have all the bells and whistles of ONE UI for that you have to purchase S, A, Note series. I don't think that even in the future Samsung won't add these features to the M series, anyway let's hope for the best.

Check the link for more info
https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/galaxy-m-series-application-and-features-support/

@JuzDKthingZ
PVNKNEHRU
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
Inbudget phone NFC Application missing also
0 Likes