Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Errors in Galaxy M21

(Topic created on: 09-21-2020 06:56 PM)
ĞåłąxýM21
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy M
I am using a smartphone from last 2 months named Galaxy M21, made by world's no.1 branded Smartphone manufacturing company Samsung. In first 2 months only I have noticed and reported 20 errors regarding sudden restarts, sudden stoppage of some functions, errors in camera particularly slo mo videos, Heating issue etc.
And they fixed none of the above issue. Very much disappointed and got frustrated over Samsung. 

I will sell this phone asap and never buy Samsung products.

17 Comments
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
your screen shot is not visible
0 Likes
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
if you try slo mo in room light condition then it won't shoot properly, it need good light/day light condition
0 Likes
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
and if you send feedback then wait few days m21 soon will get update ,hopefully all ur issue will be fixed specially restart issue
0 Likes
Galaxy M
That is also an error with screenshots. All error are just answered by Samsung as common solutions like you given, but not solved.
Galaxy M
in day light also number of frame drops observed in slo mo and super slo mo videos.
0 Likes
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
so once open camera >settings >reset settings close camera and then try but light condition should be good
and i suggest you to try in outdoor once then observe
0 Likes
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
i know their standard and robotic reply
0 Likes
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
and if you can then do " wipe cache partition" mostly it can resolve this kind of issue
0 Likes
Solution
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Steps to perform.
1) Turn off the device.
2) Press and hold the Volume Up key and the spower button.
3) When the Android logo displays, release all keys.
4) Press the Volume down key to navigate and select "Wipe cache partition".
5) Press Power key to select. When the wipe cache partition is complete, Select Reboot System.
6) Press the Power key to restart the device.
0 Likes