Original topic:

Error on updating...

(Topic created on: 04-22-2020 04:32 PM)
MohammedYounese
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy M

I am not able to update IpsGeofence. I have been trying two days to update this app.But it shows 'Error' after updating. Please help me to fix this issue. 
9 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
not only you..nobody can't able to update this.....but suddenly it updated in my device after long try
HarpreetMakol
Expert Level 2
Galaxy M
Bro what does this app do?
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
it's geographically metering area when you set a location..then after entering that specific area,your device will trigger an alarm or alert
Galaxy M
Thanks....
0 Likes
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
i informed Samsung care and i got this solution i don't know they were understand or not
i atthached the screen shot
Galaxy M
Thank you for your help...
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
screenshot is not attaching for all ..it's Because server load ....it will be ok afterwards
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
ok so as of now i attached in 3 parts so that it can be open
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve this issue kindly follow the given below steps:

1) Check device in safe mode: Press and hold the Power key, when Power off icon appears >Press and hold the power off icon.
Exit safe mode: Hold the power button and select restart on the device.
2) Update software(if required): Settings >Software update >Download and install >Checking for software update >Software update available >Download >Downloading updates >Install now.

3) Reset the device: settings >General Management > Tap on Reset.
Note: Before reset make sure to have back up of the data via Smart Switch Mobile App
(Install Smart Switch App > Open > Click on Memory Card Icon >Back Up option > Choose the data for Back up > Back Up).

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report/ask question).
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support