Original topic:

Earphone problem in Galaxy M31s

(Topic created on: 07-13-2021 08:07 PM)
Div_007
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy M
I am having a really serious problem in my phone, whenever I put my earphone in the earphone jack it produces grr..rr.  sound in the background which trust me is really irritating. I changed the earphone many times.
I even got it checked at the service center and they said it is a manufacturing problem a defect. 
Can anyone help me through it.
3 Comments
EshraqHaider
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
Use a tws. Tws should be 2000mah or 2500amh battery backup
0 Likes
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
SwapnadeepSRK
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
Brother...there's no hope for this problem.
Every piece of M31s model got this issue. And yes it's a manufacturing issue. No software update is gonna fix it. And disappointingly Samsung still hasn't acknowledged it.
I found this problem on 11th day of purchase and till then return or replacement policy was out so I visited service centre and they said a complete no to replacement and wanted to repair it.

And I decided not to get my brand new phone to get open and repaired.
So now I'm stuck with this issue...used to love wired earphones but had to buy a Bluetooth one.