Original topic:

EA and Samsung are brother

(Topic created on: 11-02-2020 03:14 PM)
Relcskot
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy M
Ok everyone have heard of EA. The company that **bleep** money of their customer. But Samsung is one step ahead of EA. Samsung sells their M series in name of specs and by the power of youtubers and web pages which got hypothesize of the M says that this is best in price segment but they lie.
They makes the users of M series frustrate. They removed all the nice features of one ui out. Now the one ui named trash is ready to distribute among the innocent users. 

So what exactly Samsung does is they provide the worst software. They power our phone by 11gb of trash. They boast of the battery, display, price, etc.

Ok comparison
Redmi 4 has 4000 mAH battery
M21 has 6000 mAH battery

But redmi wins by a clear Margin 
I used redmi 4 and say that it gives me better battery backup even after it got used 1.5 years rather than a 2 months old M21

Everyone compare phone by specs that's why Samsung gets the top place

Coming back
M21 neither has record features nor secure folder.
No edge lighting, nor edge panel 

So thats done
No no no

So how can Samsung frustrate users more
Solutions) by removing Android basic features

Samsung doesn't provide multiple users so that if you want to keep your business account you cannot and Samsung even didn't left there Rich users.

Don't ever buy Samsung for camera
World's worst camera processing software
Totally **bleep** 
If you have used 3rd party camera app then you will see that **bleep** color on the photos (mostly white touch) but Samsung users don't need third party apps because of the worst Samsung camera software.

Huh #samsungtheworst  #thenewEAsamsung
Relcskot
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
hope i got a similar person but regret
0 Likes
lovejeet
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
same samsung mostly focus on A series or always neglecting like j , on or m series
0 Likes
AchyutRaj
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
Yes you are right .
According to the battery
I am using poco m2pro it gives me two days batter backup even after having 5000mah battery and ips display . But M21 only gives me 1 day backup even after having 6000mah battery and Samoled display.
The camera of M21 hangs a lot and bad image quality . Whereas poco m2pro's cameras are a way better than M21 and especially selfie of poco m2pro is 2 times better than M21. And of performance, after playing casual games like ludo King also starts hanging and heating is very important issue of M21. If I compare it to poco then even I play free fire on highest seetings then poco heats around 37 to 39 degrees and M21 goes around 41 to 43 degrees.
0 Likes
Relcskot
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
Many people don't know that battery only doesn't depend on size but also the baground usage and codes.

so one ui is near to 11gb and stock android lies between 6-7gb and is faster than one ui due to that usage. Its just like One ui is heavy and miui or stock is lite

can be understood by PUBG is heavy and Ludo is lite

and ludo king lags i don't know why

Qualcomm 400 series was in my last device and 3 gb rab wins over 4gb ram+ exynos 9611
0 Likes
Galaxy M
What about durability and sustainability of a device 🤔???? Don't compare Samsung with Chinese **bleep**.
0 Likes
Relcskot
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
Not really
Xiaomi- best in durability and long life but has ads
Motorola - best in sowtware but lacks some fetures exclusive provided by company not android

Asus- Best in segment if you camera don't matter for you.
0 Likes
Galaxy M
Xiaomi and durability?????😁😁😁 Good joke 🤗🤗🤗🤣🤣
Relcskot
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
I can tell on my experience that Xiaomi provide better features in low budget than Samsung and Xiaomi has lasted more years than expected
0 Likes
Galaxy M
How much longer you expected that Xiaomi device would last?????? 6months?? 1 year??? I am not taking Samsung side but speaking by own experience. All Samsung devices in my vicinity had worked 3 years without any issue and no visit to service center. After 3 years issue with charger or battery backup is noticed that too got solved at one time service. Also one device power button not working observed.
0 Likes
Abpal
Active Level 10
Galaxy M
Hey! Don't compare it with redmi.
I was having Redmi 5, and it was so much hangy. Sold it after just warranty period is over. Now having m30s, lot lot better than my previous mobile.
0 Likes