Original topic:

EA and Samsung are brother

(Topic created on: 11-02-2020 01:37 PM)
Relcskot
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy M
Ok everyone have heard of EA. The company that **bleep** money of their customer. But Samsung is one step ahead of EA. Samsung sells their M series in name of specs and by the power of youtubers and web pages which got hypothesize of the M says that this is best in price segment but they lie.
They makes the users of M series frustrate. They removed all the nice features of one ui out. Now the one ui named trash is ready to distribute among the innocent users. 

So what exactly Samsung does is they provide the worst software. They power our phone by 11gb of trash. They boast of the battery, display, price, etc.

Ok comparison
Redmi 4 has 4000 mAH battery
M21 has 6000 mAH battery

But redmi wins by a clear Margin 
I used redmi 4 and say that it gives me better battery backup even after it got used 1.5 years rather than a 2 months old M21

Everyone compare phone by specs that's why Samsung gets the top place

Coming back
M21 neither has record features nor secure folder.
No edge lighting, nor edge panel 

So thats done
No no no

So how can Samsung frustrate users more
Solutions) by removing Android basic features

Samsung doesn't provide multiple users so that if you want to keep your business account you cannot and Samsung even didn't left there Rich users.

Don't ever buy Samsung for camera
World's worst camera processing software
Totally **bleep** 
If you have used 3rd party camera app then you will see that **bleep** color on the photos (mostly white touch) but Samsung users don't need third party apps because of the worst Samsung camera software.

Huh #samsungtheworst  #thenewEAsamsung
24 Comments
AchyutRaj
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
No M series comes on One ui core.
It has very much less features than One ui which is given in A, S and note series of Samsung
0 Likes
Relcskot
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
Ohh so do Samsung said that M series cannot fulfill your requirements and most users are from M series so Samsung should understand the concern
0 Likes
Relcskot
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
Thats what my topic is
you find it really interesting in debating with me

I said EA and Samsung are brother
You said that the more you pay the more you get. you agree this. If you pay more to Samsung you get more.

The budget people are suffering
Higher the price the more you get but that's wrong

A great man named Steve Jobs that the Quantity doesn't matter the quality matters wich is fully ignored by Samsung. Don't make bad quality phones in name of budget.

Now you are brand ambassador of Samsung according to your badges

I will welcome your next Statement which is given by a Samsung bhakt not a smartphone user.

For the next reply please don't take price of apple as an issue as it provides quality not boasts like Samsung

Relcskot
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
M51 is newer than A51. M51 gets a better camera and more battery
(freaking Samsung idea). M51 gets 25 watt charger. M51 camera is f/1.8(primary) . M51 get so called super AMOLED+ display but lower pixel per inch then A51.

I don't prefer any of them.

If you are upgrading in this budget get A OnePlus Nord coming with dual selfi camera and the 5G not offered by any Samsung phone at this price.

But if you are Samsung fan then go with you freaking ming and get A51 but you will suffer
0 Likes
Relcskot
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
What the **bleep** What do you mean by loyalty. Is Samsung your father or your boss. Is he your owner

What are you talking about. You are a customer who has to buy the best available in market not the CEO of Samsung that you have to be with Samsung.

Well Samsung is a bad fellow. They lie for publicity.

They compared their S9+ with iPhone 9. really a 2017 model iPhone phone with 2018.

they even didn't left Apple users. They criticised them by showing people using iPhone have notch style hair.

see this video
https://youtu.be/53Mq4tFDg_w

dogs are loyal too but i don't think you are a dog of Samsung.

be a customer
0 Likes
Relcskot
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
I am not supporting other company but you said loyal to Samsung which clearly means that you are supporting Samsung.

I am giving a advice that Samsung should not be you mind you mind should be smartphone.

And do Samsung not annoy you with some app that are preintalled. Samsung provide a lot of blotware.
Whether daily hunt or Microsoft apps like outlook or OneDrive.

And if you don't want ads and bloteare and you are using A series.

Pixel phones are best
Just tell me if it has ads.
And I tell you that it has 0 blotware and only daily essential apps present of Google itself.

And if low budget than Motorola and Asus.

If want some extra features than Pure stock android buy
Motorola with moto action
One plus being the best os of world
The oxygen os

You frustrated me.
I just want to tell people some fact before upgrading to Samsung again.

I am not making anyone leave Samsung as the people are not kids that will be in my control.

The choice is their one.

0 Likes
Relcskot
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
And what do you want to say about the freaking discover and Samsung automatically install apps on its own after any update.

Send me recommendation of apps every day.

please don't defend yourself on name of ads

Samsung is no less
0 Likes
KabeerV
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
I always suggest people to buy A series. M series is never worth the money...
AchyutRaj
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
Yes you are right