Original topic:

Dual whatsapp folder not seen

(Topic created on: 06-19-2021 02:50 PM)
vindet
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy M
Hi,

Since yesterday ,after accepting some new terms and conditions of Samsung, the dual whatsapp folder is missing and so not able to see the the videos and photos.

Even new photo, docs or videos cannot be downloaded in the chat of the dual whatsapp.

any idea how to fix this?
189 Comments
Members_7Lq2Nem
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

Do you have any solution for that ?

0 Likes
RitzRays
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
Someone please come with a solution on this?
Really disappointed with this issue.
0 Likes
Dr_Death
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

Same issue happen to me today, WhatsApp dual messenger folder disappear and can't share vise video or photo

0 Likes
Ab1988
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
Same issue any solution?
0 Likes
Karthik_sg
Active Level 1
Galaxy M

I'm using S10e I'm also facing this issue past 1 month even Samsung gallery /Google photos can't identify this dual app WhatsApp files (pics video docs)

Only it shows original WhatsApp files.

Any solution so far?

Vm1989
Active Level 1
Galaxy M

Please share a solution on this.  Lot of user waiting for update on this

@Samsung Team - Please assist.

Sahlasadira
Active Level 1
Galaxy M

I have same issue, After accepting some new terms and conditions of Samsung, the "whatsapp dual app" folder is missing and so not able to see or open all the downloaded documents, videos and photos. Even new photos, documents or videos cannot be downloaded in the chat of the whatsapp dual app. But when i check in setting, theres still 4.17 GB storage usage by whatsapp dual app in my internal memory. Please tell me how to fix it, the files is very important because this is my collage account, i hope it can fix and recover all my files, thank you.

0 Likes
Members_JnzssXI
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

Me too. I'm facing the same problem. First the photos and videos were missing and then th documents. I could download the newly sent photos but cannot find them anywhere in my phone.

0 Likes
gunawan
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

My Note 20 ultra have same issue.

WhatsApp dual messenger folder disappear

0 Likes
Dr_Death
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

I run a backup to be stored on Google drive and then restore it on WhatsApp business. Every thing work fine, no need for dual messenger anymore.