Original topic:

Dual whatsapp folder not seen

(Topic created on: 05-27-2021 07:47 PM)
vindet
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy M
Hi,

Since yesterday ,after accepting some new terms and conditions of Samsung, the dual whatsapp folder is missing and so not able to see the the videos and photos.

Even new photo, docs or videos cannot be downloaded in the chat of the dual whatsapp.

any idea how to fix this?
189 Comments
JorgeSDF
Beginner Level 5
Galaxy M

I have done that, in a few hours it dissapears again...🙃

0 Likes
mukul1133
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

Hii Vindet, I have experience the same issue as well. 

Do you have whats delete app which recovers deleted messages in whatsapp. So i have this app and after the recent update all my dual whatsapp media changed its name to whatsdelete in the storage (don't know the reason ).. After uninstalling the whatsdelete app I could see my dual whatsapp folder again..

Hope it helps

dhrmndrk174
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

Hi guys,

I also facing this issue from yesterday 

Please help me to sort out this issue 

There some important documents from my work 

Please help me to get it back the whatsapp folder

Corpse9
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

What i do to save files from faulty dual whatsapp is I forward it to my original whatsapp where it is able to be saved. 

0 Likes
Shafee
Active Level 3
Galaxy M

I'm also facing same issue, dual App whatsapp folders are missing 

vindet
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
i backed up data of my dual whatsapp in google drive....then installed whatsapp business with the dual whatsapp number and restored all msgs and media ....then removed dual whatsapp application..now using whatsapp business as my second whatsapp in same phone..

otherwise you can try what lita_ns did
Members_uEq899j
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

I Have the same issue tried to uninstalled  the dual app version  installed it again .. restored my files, and again once restoring finished the files disappeared  , for now your solution with using whatsapp business  instead of the dual version is the most reliable solution, however hope they will fix this issue soon coz it is super annoying.

Thanks for tips though 

Nagraj_h
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

Hi could you please confirm if the above method restored documents as well, along with photos. I have a lot of work documents that I need very badly. Photos, I can let go of. Pls let me know if you were able to get access to documents. 

Corpse9
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

What i do to save files from faulty dual whatsapp is I forward it to my original whatsapp where it is able to be saved. 

0 Likes
bsugih
Active Level 1
Galaxy M

I face the same problem too