Dual messenger issues

(Topic created on: 06-14-2021 06:41 PM)
babbluganesh22
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M
Downloaded files in dual whatsapp messenger isn't available in internal storage
Sharable content is even limited 
Updates and bug fixes for dual messenger is not provided. 
9 Comments
Galaxy M
Hey can you access root/storage/emulated folder? What do you see? You can use other file managers.
0 Likes
Galaxy M
I didn't get what you're speaking about
0 Likes
Galaxy M
I have seen somewhere that there is a bug and dual WhatsApp is saving files to that location. Since you are facing this problem, I asked you to confirm.
0 Likes
Galaxy M
How to access the location yar?
0 Likes
Galaxy M
Use Mixplorer file manager. http://mixplorer.com/
0 Likes
ChandanMallick
Active Level 10
Galaxy M
Hello User,
Due to the change in privacy policy of whatsapp dual apps can't access the device's android folder. So you've to use any third party or carry your work with the work profile
0 Likes
Chaman17
Active Level 8
Galaxy M
Yeah due to recent policy changes of WhatsApp & Samsung, you won't be able to use dual messenger.
I would suggest you to install and use WhatsApp business for your 2nd number.
It won't have any such issues. Just backup all your data in Gdrive and restore the data when you login through WappBusiness.
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Flipflops
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
ualApp Whatsapp as its data is nowhere visible in internal Storage and Gallery also. How can we get it visible ?
0 Likes