Original topic:

Dual Messenger Problem in M21

(Topic created on: 05-08-2021 09:25 AM)
Helloyaar
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M
I am using whatsapp from dual messenger in whatsapp i can't able to open the pdf file its writing the pdf file is corrupt but the same pdf get open on others not any pdf file opening i think it's the bug in the latest update provided by samsung pls check the for any bug asap
14 Comments
Galaxy M
same here. Only facebook available .
0 Likes
SomiB
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
Dual WA ka Google backup le kr turant whatsapp business pr same number se register krke, backup retrieve kijiye aur dual WA disable kijiye. Mere liye toh isse kaam kr gya
0 Likes
deepakgaria
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
Same in s20fe after update
0 Likes
SomiB
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
All my files on dual WhatsApp were not showing in file manager/gallery at all. It is happening because of Android 11 update and Samsung hasn't done anything about it yet. Got advice on a thread in Samsung Members app. What you've to do:
1. Back up your media on the dual WhatsApp on Google Drive.
2. Install "WhatsApp Business"
3. Register by same number.
4. Retrieve files from the same GDrive backup.
5. Disable Dual WhatsApp.

I followed these instructions and I am able to see all my files on file manager and gallery.
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
SrajTech
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Same problem here
Please send error reports to Samsung and WhatsApp
0 Likes
SomiB
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
All my files on dual WhatsApp were not showing in file manager/gallery at all. It is happening because of Android 11 update and Samsung hasn't done anything about it yet. Got advice on a thread in Samsung Members app. What you've to do:

I followed these instructions and I am able to see all my files on file manager and gallery now.
parikart
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
Facing same problem in Samsung F41
0 Likes
SomiB
Active Level 3
Galaxy M

I followed these instructions and I am able to see all my files on file manager and gallery now.
0 Likes