Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Double-tap to Screen Lock

(Topic created on: 11-24-2019 01:05 PM)
Vishanavi
Active Level 9
Options
Galaxy M
One UI has no option to lock your screen by double-tapping. Recently I moved from one UI to Nova Prime for specific features I like. Especially for this double-tap to sleep option ( By Gestures in Nova setting). 

Because of the Android 9 security restrictions, I'm not able to use the fingerprint scanner after enabling it

Anyone have other alternative solutions to tackle it?   

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Galaxy M
I'm referring to this pop-up. If you didn't get this pop-up, I'd suggest you to go into your Settings > Accessibility > Installed Services, then find Nova and turn it off.

Ensure that you have set Screen Lock for Double Tap gestures in Nova Settings.

Then, double tap on the home screen and the above pop-up will be displayed. Just select the first option. You'll be asked to turn on the accessibility for Nova. Just grant it and it'll work.

View solution in context

54 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
yes if your device support edge panel then it can possible by install softkey edge....now a days Samsung is working on allaways on display double click option thatswhy it's only possible to do both by developer research
Vishanavi
Active Level 9
Galaxy M
No edge panel support for M series 😓

Any other options in your opinion?
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
have to check 3rd party apps but not sure....I can provide you another thing instead of that...wake up screen by just airwave with hands
Vishanavi
Active Level 9
Galaxy M
Airwave? is that option in One UI for S and Note series?

No such option in M series
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
not only in m series...in my flagship s series also this feature is not there
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
wait giving the settins
Vishanavi
Active Level 9
Galaxy M