Original topic:

Dont Buy Samsung Mobiles, whose price range beyond 15K

(Topic created on: 08-02-2021 12:45 PM)
rambala007
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy M

Hi all, the Subject may sound very odd, but am strongly suspecting that, its one of the marketing strategy of Samsung. I had 2 mobiles of Samsung M30S, one went crazy and keep getting restart, after a software upgrade on October 2020. Now my another mobile, facing same issue after a software update, which happened 3 days back. I am strongly suspecting, this is a trap laid by samsung, that a user cant avoid or ignore an software upgrade over the air. Once that successfully done, then the user will start to have world of problems with it. If he/she visits near by service centers, they will say, Your motherboard got corrupted and it will cost you around 5.5k to 6k. Just imagine, i saw hell of posts echoing the same problem, when i posted same issue for my 1st phone on October 2020 and am sure, many will face the same issue now also. I am getting a feel that, its time to look forward and not to get carried away samsung's RAM, AMOLED Display etc some of the criteria that samsung gives user, but later screwing them with their upgrades. In this point Moto is fine and they are stable. Only thing is, they are still stuck with LCD display, if we can oversee this as a issue, then Moto G60 is excellent purchase, compared to this Samsung horrible products. Their own processor is utter failure.

7 Comments
IcyJay30
Expert Level 3
Galaxy M
IPS LCD is also nice, no PWM flickering, green tint, black crush, black-blue smearing.

But samsung selling TFT LCD or 720p 👎
itsmehere
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
yesss
0 Likes
animeshmodi
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Don't choose samsung again
hari120
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
Samsung low end exynos seriously have some issues. They fail after a year
rambala007
Active Level 3
Galaxy M

Whatever the phone, if its processor is Exynos, then gone for sure. I think the S/W upgrades strangulate the memory or performance and forcing the user to go for motherboard replacement, which can fetch samsung 6K/phone. I think the users are in better position to drag them to court.

0 Likes
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologize for your inconvenience. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
rambala007
Active Level 3
Galaxy M

We dont want any of the support, one of the holy **bleep** decision to buy this mobile. The service centers are having common template of replying back to its consumers, "Water logged in the motherboard, need to replace it, so that it will work like a new phone". Why the hell, we need to change, when we knew that, there is no chance of mobile to get water logged and the phone started behaving weirdly after a software upgrade.