Original topic:

Don't Purchase Galaxy M30s or M series mobile

(Topic created on: 07-16-2020 09:18 PM)
Samsung_4ft1QdS
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy M
Hello All

I had purchased Samsung M30s when it was launched in the month of September 2019. After 3 to 4 days the charger was not charging the mobile. So it was replaced at the service center. Again after a month same incident happened and again it was replaced. During lockdown again it malfunctioned. But then  I decided to live with it as my data could have wiped completely as they format the mobile for the charger replacement. On 8th July 2020 when I was making a call the mobile switchef off for not starting again. The mobile didn't move ahead from the samsung logo. They updated the software but  couldn't make it start. I was told at the service center to submit the mobile as they need to check in within. I believe there was hardware issue and probably of mother board. Apart from this there were many small issues which I was living with because of the battery life ROM etc.
But what I observed that there were many like me at the service center who were having one or ther problem with the M series mobile.
So please don't buy any M series mobiles as Samsung has failed miserably trying to compite with its Chinese counter part. 
11 Comments
Faraz_F34_5G
Active Level 10
Galaxy M
they aren't competing..
They want to make more profit
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
I think device itself was defective from manufacturer....it's because most of users using same devices they don't have issues like that ...if you have strong evidence then please claim it and you also make a complain to consumer forum
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
Yes bro I'm using M30s from 7 months. It even fell from 5feet height 5-6 times. Till now not a single hardware issue.
AKat
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
Feel your pain, I bought an M31 and within a week it lost audio& ring and videos play like fast forward within a few days. *#0*# shows that the audio is not working. only advice I get from Samsung Support is Factory Reset. There are articles saying that an update is messing with the phone. service centre guys and Samsung store guys shoo you away. what is one suppose to do. #SamsungRefundmymoney #M31lousy
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
I have M30s from 7 months. I didn't got any hardware issues till now.
0 Likes
Faraz_F34_5G
Active Level 10
Galaxy M
same..
No hardware issue since 10 months.
Sumu1990
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
I was faced same problem in lockdown
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We are very sorry for the inconvenience caused to you, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > ask question). Please be assured your issue will be resolved soon.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Members_2Q9A0WY
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy M

Its been 15 months, facing the same issue. Its automatically restarting. It has an issue in the motherboard. All service centers are suggesting to change to a better handset . They also told its common in m series. Never buy m series.

0 Likes