Original topic:

Does trusting samsung is wrong??

(Topic created on: 07-23-2021 11:37 PM)
saink
Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy M
May be due to multiple posts on community or due to impact of our feedbacks samsung bots came to know what does CA mean. But some samsung agents started keeping  posts that carrier aggregation is not possible via software and some are saying that its our mistake to take a mobile without research.

1. It never comes under user mistake because every user when they bought mobile didn't expected that some A series mobiles have all software features & M series will not have because at that time we thought that a samsung mobile means it will have knox security, good lock & samsung pay as its brand specific features. But people never expected samsung would start feature discrimination & cunning marketing strategy. How can one know that a mobile costs around 25k doesnt have a basic feature which is available on 7k phones. If it is the case samsung should mention that M series meant for less featured as it have bulk battery so we will give u less network speed and it will not have screen recorder and some software features. Now I am questioning to all samsung agents & die heart biased fans does samsung released any M series mobile with such notice?? If not trusting or buying samsung is wrong????

2. A mobile named Micromax note 1 enabled CA through ota which costs around 10k just from 10 days of its launch. But even from a year many M& f series users are asking CA. Then if it is not possible through software update then why did samsung replied that yes it will be available soon on feedbacks?? Then why dont they tell that it is not possible then it self?? here the reason it is possible through ota but they not released because they doesnt care customer feedback like Micromax & other brands.

3. If in some cases CA is not possible through software update then arrange a service center facility & add require components and unlock CA with free of cost because samsung has done it purposefully 
17 Comments
Galaxy M
Super bro👌👌👏
animeshmodi
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Provide feedback to samsung developers via feedback section(ask questions section), they need a minimum no. Of feedback from unique users (respect to no. of sales of device across all platforms), to add a premium feature. To provide feedback in samsung members app, Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Ask questions. If you want quicker action, write on every channel, whatsapp, samsung members app - ask question and error report, ceo escalation desk, service head desk, call toll free no. , support email of samsung, youtube, samsung content help( google it),samsung live chat,twitter, instagram,facebook,linkedin,etc. It is the power of our feedbacks only , that samsung started to give clipboard in many devices.

Follow es_techno on twitter he is going to start a trend soon for CA.
saink
Active Level 8
Galaxy M
Already Following him
Edwin7878
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Well said bro✌✌👌👌
Spacious
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
I ain't gonna ask them again ..
If they give it is fine ..
If they don't give it is still fine..
I I'm fed up with Samsung anyways..
Network issues , call drops, heating , carrier aggregation, lags .
saink
Active Level 8
Galaxy M
They must give
0 Likes
hari120
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
To those saying we should have bought phone after researching i contacted samsung support after 4 days of buying M51. They promised to give an update with CA. I trusted them and so I didnt return my phone. So who is to blame here?
sfxut03
Active Level 10
Galaxy M
1.Obviously it's you fault brother....
That's called a proper Software support....If you pay more, you will be given more.....all those mentioned feature are device specific...And Samsung doesn't mean this feature.....You guts are like, Buying an Iphone 12 mini and blame apple for not giving Night based camera features of Iphone 12 pro max....

2. Samsung no where mention that M51 has good lock, Samsung pay like they promoted A51, A71, A30s has Samsung Pay and knox features....go and see at Samsung.in . M51 promoted as Monster Battery, Monster Performance and Monster Display

3. CA is not a baaic feature....It's a advanced technology for better connectivity....and note that, If Chinese phones gives a feature to all of their phones, that doesn't neans that that is a basuc feature...they don't have Coloros Core or MIUI Core....but you guys have...and Core version means only basic software features

4. All Youtubes and majority of Samsung users know that M series has One ui Core version...You should have a proper knowledge before you buy a phone

5. And about your trusting on Samsung question..Yes I have M21...and before buying my phone.. I know that, it doesn't have good lock, CA ... I buy it for display, battery, Secuirity (It doesn't has knox, but it has atleast a Secuirity software and Compare to other chinese Brand One ui and Stock android is much mich more safe...I doesn't generally like Stock Android, so, I go for M21) and I'm happy with that...

5. Micromax Note 1...this is launched in Android 10...and though it has Android One ( which means It should receives updates faster than Custome skins) , it not received till now...Shame on That...and This phone is Micromax's Flagship till now...though that It has worst camera and laggy software...They have to give these features because they have to comeback in the market

6. They care customer feedback, that's why they give Single take, Clipboard, Dark mode in call menu like features..but Samsung have to maintain their software Support...else no one can buy other phones...that's a buisness strategy

7. 🤣🤣🤣your last proposal is like Iphone have to give Lidar sensor and Extra 2 cameras to Iphone 12 mini.....
0 Likes
saink
Active Level 8
Galaxy M
You didnt get my question I have asked that does anywhere samsung mentioned M series meant for feature discrimination is my question?? If no Then why you people how can claim that we dont deserve Ca & software features. First stop thinking as samsung agent like samsung promoted m51 is monoster battety?? Also you are saying that CA is advanced technology yes it is advanced technology few years back not now because of 5g era is about to start. Also I dont understand how can you say that all youtubers mentioned it is core ui does any one youtuber atleast mentioned M51 doesn't CA?? they didnt aware at that time. Even samsung agents & bots came to know CA because of our feedbacks. Every phone specs can be considered on price point not on brand marketing & we as that users even have a right to question samsung to enable CA free because paid amount to it. First dont think like samsung marketing agent think practically. Also if we arent deserved why does samsung sent answers that ca is given shortly. Also who the hell are you to question us?? We have paid & samsung is responsible to answer us. May be u satisfied with m21 at 15k but we spent 25k for m51 remember that brother. Once agian I am telling that mobile is not only meant for display, battery it also need good network speed that to 5g is coming 4g+ is much needed. If u say that mobile is only meant for display,battery then undoutedly u r samsung agent. Ok brother I if hurt u with facts & truths I hope u digest & understand that
0 Likes