Original topic:

Does M51 has half knox or software based knox? Let's find out and bust the myth.

(Topic created on: 03-11-2021 08:12 PM)
GalaxyF23_5g_user
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy M
Some ultra knowledgeable youtubers claim that the knox security in M series is half or software based only. I don't know where did they get this kind of false information. Many people are confused due to this. So here is some proof that Knox in M series phone, particularly M51 has same knox security as A series does. 

Look at the screenshots I given. One is from my M51 and other is from A50. If you look at the knox version, it states same in both the phones. That means knox security in M series, particularly in M51 here, is the same. This applies to every samsung phone which has knox security including M31s, M12, F62 etc. There's nothing like half knox or software based. It is a blatant lie that has been preached by some so called tech YouTubers.

Knox security is hardware plus software based security which has military grade certification. One of the best security in android world. 

Screenshot of A50

Screenshot of M51

17 Comments
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Thank you! This was the most needed post. I was tired to explaining this to others. (Add M31s to the list too).
Galaxy M
done.
bhola69
Active Level 10
Galaxy M
yes it's true
DGarg1989
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
well I completely agree with you
but but mobiles like M21, M31 is having software based Knox security...
we can't see that anywhere but according to my sources .... it's having only software based Knox...

and Yes there is software based Knox..

you can check it out on knox website....I guess.
( I'm sure I read it somewhere... but not quite sure...
so please don't ask for the sources 🤣)
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Nope, definitely not. On Knox website, its written N/A, which if you don't know, means "Not Available". There is nothing called software based Knox. If you read it somewhere, its false.
DGarg1989
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
okay..
0 Likes
DGarg1989
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
well well, I'm not completely wrong.mm

maybe M21 or 31 not having know ( or say... software based Knox ) but there is software based Knox..

know provided website securities....( which is I guess...if someone having common sense here...is kinda software based).. because you can't install a hardware in a computer for website.

+ if you read the complete each and every word on knox...

it provides same security to the all employees working for same company.... basically they installed a non removal software in their devices....which can be remotely controlled ( in terms of security)

0 Likes
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
We are talking about mobile devices here.
DGarg1989
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
Haan to bhaishab...

Kuch extra words me paad Lia Karo..

I already mentioned...."Maybe M21 or M31 is not having software based Knox"

Lakin aap sab Yaha bas ya prove Karne pe lage pado ho ke.... software based Knox Jasa Kuch ha he Nahi....

so basically ab Apne aap ko defend Karne Ka Lia...."bas mobile device ke baat Kar rahe Hain" maat bolo...

I accepted my mistake about M21 or M31...

why not you accept it🤣🤣🤣
Star Nahi Jaane wala... Don't worry🤣🤣
0 Likes