Original topic:

Display brightness keeps flickering M51

(Topic created on: 10-25-2020 09:15 AM)
Jithil
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy M
In my galaxy m51, the screen brightness keeps flickering at times. I know, there is adaptive brightness, but the brightness shouldn't be readjusted every second even though the ambient light is constant. 
6 Comments
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
do one thing and then observe

Go to settings >apps>click on 3 dot at right top corner>click on show system app >search in search bar (just type Camera Light Sensor">click on it>storage >clear cache and data
Restart your phone .
Jithil
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
yep did that, but this still occurred. although now the frequency of occurrence is less.
Jithil
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
Thanks for the suggestion 👍👍🏻
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
then wait for next update or if possible visit service centre
0 Likes
Harsh1993
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
I'm still facing the problem even after the software update where they stated auto brightness problem solved but in reality its not
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve "display" issue kindly follow the given below steps:

1) Check device in safe mode: Press and hold the Power key, when Power off icon appears >Press and hold the power off icon.
Exit safe mode: Hold the power button and select restart on the device.
2) Reset the device: settings >General Management > Tap on Reset.
Note: Before reset make sure to have back up of the data via Smart Switch Mobile App
(Install Smart Switch App > Open > Click on Memory Card Icon >Back Up option > Choose the data for Back up > Back Up).

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report/ask question).
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes