Original topic:

Discontinue One UI core #Innovationlabs

(Topic created on: 11-13-2021 11:40 AM)
Techilicious
Active Level 9
Options
Galaxy M
Come on the title is self explanatory ! Anyways I will be providing a few reasons 

Before that the requirements are :
1)The above applies to phones that run Android not *android go* I.e m01 core and all Is not part of what I am suggesting 
2)One UI core may continue to exist in phones that a)have a extremely weak chipset (By extremely weak I never mean exynos 9611, the ones that come under this category is too weak to handle even slight multitasking )
 b) that have 2GB or below physical RAM

The reasons are as follows:
1)Ah the classic difference between M series and A series ,some people may argue against it as "Come on its selling point of A series " but wait a second ,how can a company sell a phone at almost same price and remove crucial software features just to make it inferior and worse justify it ?
So see full one ui is a slightly polished version of the core which contains basic features a phone must have (goodlock in next post ) and in one ui core those basic features are just ripped apart,and that's something people wouldn't like to happen when they buy a phone with their hard earned money.

2)One ui core's overall performance is worser than full one ui , and by this I don't mean one ui has better performance , One ui core has been coded in such a way that it performs weaker (This is not a bad thing , will explain in next point).So we demand to have one ui just to have the performance our money should actually fetch

3)The actual reason that samsung has provided for the reason of one ui core's existence was the fact that it is a "lite" version of their software for phones which can't handle much information and that this would make the phone lag free , the explanation seemed to make sense at that time but now not even a single percent , as many a series phones have same or worse weaker chipsets than it's M series counterparts (m51 vs a51) and now one ui core's recent software versions have caused errorrs in too many phones which makes it seem like not so " bug" type but rather it *seems* intentional

So yea in conclusion basically samsung took basic features of android and made two diffrent softwares and one ui core is the lower tier 

Anyone reading this please do like the post (so that it comes to attention of samsung officials) and if you oppose any of my points feel free to comment your POV

16 Comments
Galaxy M
Yes, it must be discontinued.
But, Exynos 9611 can handle Full One UI easily.
Most of the issues with exynos 9611 occurs in M series such as M21,M30s,M31,M31s which runs on One UI core.
These issues are rare in Exynos 9611 devices that run on Full One UI such as A50s,A51.
So, One UI Full is better than One UI core when comes to 9611 chipsets.
So, FULL One UI should be provided in Exynos 9611 phones too if they provide Full One ui to other existing Core UI devices.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
M31 runs full OneUI
0 Likes
Galaxy M
No, M31 have Core UI.
But
M21,M31,M31S can run Full One UI if they provide it.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
Atleast my friend's m31 runs full one ui full
Galaxy M
How? 🤔
It should be same on all M31 phones.
It is only possible if he install custom firmware
Could you share a screen shot showing full One Ui
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
Ok, I'll tell him to share a ss
Galaxy M
Yeah. It should show "ONE UI CORE VERSION " when we go to settings 》about phone 》software information
0 Likes
IcyJay30
Expert Level 3
Galaxy M
M31 have core ui
Galaxy M
No