Original topic:

Disappointed with Bad Policy in Practice

(Topic created on: 09-14-2019 03:13 PM)
Shakti007
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy M
Hi,

Here I am explaining about an issue which eventually brought down my all current and future  expectations to zero point from Samsung.

For those from Samsung can track down it from JOB ID- 4290543498 and Ref no. 3747791437

My smartphone Samsung M30 which I bought 4 months back started showing some hints of charging issues for some days and then my charger completely stopped charging my phone. Although the other Samsung charges were doing the job perfectly. 

So I went to service center with change of charging adapter request. They took my phone, inspected it too and told me later that your phone charging socket has got some moisture, and it is partially damaged so we can not change your charging adapter as well and you are no more carrying any warranty on the device due to this. 

They did not show me any written proof instead told me call customer support to confirm. Now this thing pains me a lot this policy and when I asked to change that part from service center they told me an astonishing cost which is 450 is damaged part price plus GST. Which is then 950 around.. I mean is this correct ? 

1 Comment
Galaxy M
Yeah, they don't cover moisture damage.
0 Likes