Original topic:

Disappointed to be a Samsung Member. I must have better buy any chinese phone.

(Topic created on: 09-12-2020 10:58 PM)
Saddamshaikh
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy M
Talking about Samusung Galaxy M31..
1. Hanging issue 2. Camera is 64MP but any basic 12MP camera is better than this 3. When I click pictures in camera..it takes about 5seconds to load the picture 4. Battery problem.. Device charges way too slower.. About 11hrs to charge it completely that from (10% to 100%)
All these issues in just 3 months...!
23 Comments
veer
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
yes bro agreed with you wait for update some issue may slove by update
0 Likes
veer
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Most of samsung phone have heating issue and battery drain wait samsung slove this only option bro
0 Likes
Saddamshaikh
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
I am updating the device software regularly from time to time. Even I am continuously updating the apps in the phone.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
see actually software update need to be flashed allaways or install via smart switch...generally people do mistake that they simply update that by mobile data or fluctuating wifi which is not the actual procedure and recommended...for better please do that from Samsung service center or by smart switch if you know procedure how to flash firmware....never update any big os or security patch simply by network it will destroy software side.each time Samsung do not put bugs but peoples bring that by mistake..that they simply download software through mobile data or fluctuating wifi which is not the procedure to install software......allaways try to flash that firmware thatswhy Samsung gave smartswitch app already....it's because software update or security patch allaways requires stable carrier. in that sense mobile data or fluctuating wifi is not stable..so it can give an incomplete update by damaging software side..then also you will be able to download it but you will welcome so many software holes and glitches which leads to poor battery backup, ui lag,app crush, game lag ,device heat,ghost touch like issues further...so allways try to flash firmware through smart switch or by Odin or through authorised Samsung service center.i allaways maintain that rules hence I can play pubg in my old note 3 also without any lag or issue......ask any software engineer they will recommend you that procedure only because it's the actual procedure....strong wifi also recommended but in india it's impossible that wifi will not fluctuate( I am not saying that if it can be downloaded by mobile data then always software create problems..it only creates problems when it gives incomplete updates by fluctuating network and afterall it's not recommended)
0 Likes
Saddamshaikh
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
So it would be better not to update the device. Right??
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
no I can't agree with that totally.. because security patch comes to fix previous software glitches and security of the device.. but problem is that ...sometimes it can helpful sometimes not
0 Likes
Saddamshaikh
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
the charging time is only increasing 😰and I am using the 15W fast charger contained in the box. Never used other charger and never let my charger to be used by others.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
I gurentee you that software loop hole presents over software..once visit service center and flash that firmware by them ..as samsung use odin only for their official purposes...then see how your device works like champion 😎😎😎👍 samsung provides non A/B partition type Ota software not like other companies hence software install via simply mobile data or wifi creates thousands of different issues in devices it's not process atleast for samsung device...and next time use smart switch and pc at your home to install software...none of the issue will come
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
if you think that really i guided you then please accept my solution by clicking 3 dots on my comments for helping others 🙂👍
0 Likes