Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Deep sleeping apps problem

(Topic created on: 11-22-2020 04:50 PM)
AyushmanPro212
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy M
Why I am unable to add google apps like Gmail and Chrome to Deep sleeping apps in my Galaxy M21?

Can it be included or not? 
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Galaxy M
You can include google apps in deep sleeping apps but, after using google apps they will automatically removed from deep sleeping apps because they are always sleeping apps.

Please take my reply as a solution, if I really helped you.

View solution in context

13 Comments
Galaxy M
It can't be included because they are always working applications. I've tried but google apps don't want to have a deep sleep.🤣
Galaxy M
When I bought the phone, initially I was able to include all google apps but after the last update, I was unable to include again.
0 Likes
Galaxy M
Yeah, it's true. But, if you include google apps in deep sleeping apps, they you may face bugs and lag in google apps.

I have helped you in this situation so,please take my reply as a solution by clicking on three dots and tap on "take as a solution"

20201125_111225_4656.jpg

Solution
Galaxy M
You can include google apps in deep sleeping apps but, after using google apps they will automatically removed from deep sleeping apps because they are always sleeping apps.

Please take my reply as a solution, if I really helped you.
Galaxy M
yeah that problem I have faced. Thanks a lot
0 Likes
Galaxy M
Your welcome my dear friend.

Thanks
AirBone
Galaxy M
Thanks a lot my friend
0 Likes
Galaxy M
Which mobile u r using?
0 Likes
Galaxy M
Note 20 Ultra.
I've M21 but, I exchanged it with N20 ultra because M21 doesn't have a better processor.