Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Dear, Samsung don't cheat customers.

(Topic created on: 10-20-2019 11:41 AM)
aravind97
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy M
I'm one of the Samsung users from last 4years, i bought this new device 5days ago. You told that Samsung Galaxy m30s comes with 6000mah but it os 5830mah battery. Let's leave the issue on battery, I'm ok with the battery life but coming to the camera, i expected a lot of camera quality 48mp it should have higher hd quality but you guys provided 48mp is not 48mp it is like 8mp and also it's zooming upto 4x only, when i zoom , 2x picture quality is soo soo soo poor while comparing to Samsung m30 and redmi note 7 pro 48mp camera picture. And also in video i can see a lot of noise, in steady mode the video quality is poor and lot of noise in video quality. I'm feeling very bad with the camera. Dear Samsung customer care please reply to my comment, can you fix this problem through software update or this problem is permanent for life. Not only me all those customers are saying that Samsung has cheated customers. 
13 Comments
Solution
ayush2001
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
yes they cheat customer
arijitkoner98
Active Level 9
Galaxy M

Same issue. Specially with front camera. Lots of noise.

DragonSpitz
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
what? How does that make Samsung a cheater, you expected to work like flagship does?

Battery rated minimum capacity is 5830 mAh. Is that small for you?

Camera is average, agreeing that...

Forget about monthly updates, Samsung releases quarterly updates for this device.

You could have gone for reviews before buying smh...

lol cheated? bruh...
0 Likes
jcube
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
in review they said its good camera
see thier advertisement bro 48 mp was highlight many ppl have taken this phone to get a good camera
this is really cheating by samsung
DragonSpitz
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
Actually, battery was the highlight. Also quality depends on lens, good light, and other factors.
0 Likes
jcube
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
battery and also camera 48 mp
atleast they provide a good camera atleast a decent one this is like 5mp
aravind97
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
I buyed on the same day, when it was released.
0 Likes
aravind97
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
why they are telling 6000mah be genuine.
0 Likes
Galaxy M
true mate, i have highlighted this issue and had call to with samsung agent but seems not useful