Original topic:

Dated software updates on Galaxy M30s...

(Topic created on: 06-02-2020 04:42 PM)
MohammedYounese
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy M

It has been two months, but I didn't get any software updates or security patch updates. I don't know what you guys are doing out there??? You should have known the risks of running a dated software. And the performance has started to slow down. At least release a security patch update ASAP.
9 Comments
MarkSMartin
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
Yes, I have also noticed that, after the last update, Samsung Galaxy M30s is creating some kind of problems. Like Camera issues and speed issue.
Galaxy M
Its because of dated software updates. Samsung has to notice this and need to fix the bugs immediately ...
0 Likes
computer14
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
wait till june first week if all goes well
Raz_
Active Level 9
Galaxy M
They don't care for the low budget phones anymore...
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
Even for high budget phone. I lost my health training class data. I have s9 and m30s. They treat both devices insanely. I am no more samsung fanboy.
Raz_
Active Level 9
Galaxy M
Oh i didn't knew about S series, because i see so many post about S series getting that update and that update, and yeah I'm not a fan of samsung either, I'm gonna switch to Xiaomi or realme the next time even though the features there are way less but still gonna be better than samaung.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
I talked about backup related issue in S9. You cannot make proper backup without root in samsung and root is not a better choice in the sense of any company.
Better choice to switch over xiaomi or realme. I use samsung for security purpose but it is just a marketing stunt. No one is secure in android (brand does not matter) because google's prying eyes are everywhere. Btw congrats for switching.
Raz_
Active Level 9
Galaxy M
I still haven't switched yet, but i will.
Galaxy M
At last , Samsung has given the security patch update. Thanks for Samsung ❤
0 Likes