Original topic:

Customer service

(Topic created on: 06-04-2020 12:37 PM)
nir1322
Beginner Level 4
Options
Galaxy M

I have an M40 device and purchased it on 14th Dec 2019 ( still under warranty)

On 31st May, my device stopped taking charge and afterward it got switched off ( display was fine till it was on)

on 1st June, I went to an authorized service center i.e Instant solutions, Gurgaon and submitted my phone and explained the problem, they called after 4 hours you need to change the complete screen, to my surprise I came to the center again and explained to them that the screen is fine but the charge is not working. They then revised the estimate and ' added' screen + charge issue and gave me a bill of approx 6000. I requested them again that my screen is fine, but they forced me to either change screen+charge or leave the center. The manager and the staff were quite rude as well and then I walked off.

Me and my family I have always used Samsung phones and appliances but this episode added a bitter taste to my experience. I am wondering if Samsung can do anything about it or not.

0 Likes
12 Comments
nisarg3010
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
it happens with me too,
i had purchased s8+ flagship device worth of 64000 in 2017 , i had problem with my display , they took my phone and they take one month for screen replacement and after one month display was change and it has too many issue like display colors missmatch with other s8+ and camera was **bleep** up and they broke my rear original glass worth of 3000 and replaced with cheap glass and after complaining they said that minor difference came with other device is normal . but i was not happy with service , i even complained to customers care but they know nothing about it , after very frustration i sell the phone and buy a new one with a huge loss .
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
please read my process bellow
0 Likes
nisarg3010
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
never leave your device at service centre and if they want to diagnose the device do in front of me . Samsung needs to solve this kinds of service centre problems in india , i had very best experience in USA with Samsung service center, but in india there are fools in service centre and untrained technician and they don't even know some of the stuff like how to open and close device properly .
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
please launch a complaint to consumer forum...because if they change screen, motherboard and even all parts within warrenty....then exept accidental damage they can't charge any price..+ launch a complain to Samsung executives by email with attaching your repair cost and warrenty at membersindia@samsung.com ...here at my area my galaxy s9 got problem 2 Times..first time display burn in issue and 2nd time oleophobic coating issue in display....2times they repaired screen as well as battery at free of cost within warrenty period....they can't charge it if device problem is inbuilt.
nisarg3010
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
i had done everything thing but they are not accepting my point and saying that minor colour difference is completely normal, even i complained their seniors but they di nothing , they take too much time so i sell that device and purchase a new one .
0 Likes
Galaxy M
Some service centers in India behaves or treats like Indian police stations and like indian hospitals.
DarkClawX
Expert Level 2
Galaxy M
call on their helpline number and ask for assistance
nisarg3010
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
even they can't do anything to my problem
0 Likes
punshu
Active Level 7
Galaxy M