Original topic:

Congratulations to all Samsung Fans

(Topic created on: 03-19-2020 12:52 PM)
Prano
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy M
Hi there,
Hope you all are doing well specially in today's era over global pandemic, please take necessary precautions and always prevention is better than cure.

Samsung on the other hand responding to global pandemic by launching new M21 phone which I think after using it for some time will boost our immune system and will make us immune to COVID 19. Thank you Samsung for launching such an innovative product.

To all paid reviewers out there, well congratulations, you were successful in promoting M30s crappy camera and you all did same thing with M31 and you all will do same with M21. There is no difference in hardware except in camera department where there is little bit change but more or less it gives same crappy image quality.

If anyone had ever used a phone that can take decent picture with its camera then only you will agree with me. I use poco f1 with/without GCam, Moto One Power with Gcam, I know how good they are in terms of picture quality no matter of the lighting conditions but they are almost at same price tag or cheaper if you combine offers.

To all Samsung fans out there, please support samsung by buying theirs craps just for super amoled display and good battery capacity and they will launch few more with almost same hardware just little difference in camera department for showing your love.

Thank you all for reading. Stay HEALTHY Stay SAFE.
9 Comments
COVID19
Active Level 8
Galaxy M
Thanks for spending awareness 👍👍
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
yeh virus wala naam kyon rakha be kisko marna ka irrada hai 😂
COVID19
Active Level 8
Galaxy M
no intention to kill anyone just for fun
COVID19
Active Level 8
Galaxy M
🤣🤣
Prano
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
😅🤣😂
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
crappy camera 😂 that point is right absolutely 😂
TheMaster05
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
sarcasm level overwhelming 😂
Ashutosh7x
Active Level 8
Galaxy M
Level of sarcasm 👍😎
Prano
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
I think within next month or so Samsung will launch a new era of smart phone where they will relaunch each and every version of their smartphone with more or less same core hardware maybe slight difference in camera & optics or maybe NFC or head phone Jack.

But their main point of selling will be UPDATED SECURITY PATCH and FIXES for their previous versions of phone🤣😂
0 Likes