Original topic:

Concern about Samsung AUTOMATIC TOUCH issue.

(Topic created on: 01-13-2021 08:16 AM)
Hasan94
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M

I am writing to you to raise an issue about Galaxy touch not properly working.

The issue that I have experienced was: I have found a bug in my Samsung Galaxy M20. When I using my device there are going to be automatic touches. Touch not properly working and touch screen not fixed.

I have stated that any kind of Physical Damage would not occurred. Unveiled that "NOT".

Display is still working better but there are going to be automatic touches.

I also successfully did the following methods demonstrated by Samsung Member (Samsung Customer Support)

1) Restart the Device.

2) Remove the memory card.

3) Phone start on Safe mode, the Restart the device.

4) FACTORY DATA RESET or wipe cache partition.

But this issue still persists, and I would send to you some screen shots, there I marked the automatic touches with a red color and pointed out rectangular and circular shapes.

I believe that anyone can understand this issue very clear and concisely because these automatic touches go straight lines.

When I bought Galaxy M20 from showroom, at that time screen scroll not properly worked on but the salesman told me that it was just a software update issue.

Due to Covid 19, I could not attend the customer service center and terminated warranty time period.

A few days ago, I went to Samsung Customer service center at R.N Tower, Level - 3, Chowhatta, Sylhet - 3100, Bangladesh. They asked me to give them 7000 TK or 91 Dollars for resolved this issue.

This meant that I am so frustrated, how could Samsung sold defected phones in Bangladesh?

What kind of business are you guys doing in Bangladesh?

What is the actual objectives and purpose of Samsung phone?

Please, investigate these Automatic Touches issue and resolve the touch issue.

7 Comments
TimonN
Expert Level 3
Galaxy M
May be you already tried this but go in Settings > Display and enable this

Screenshot_20210113-083557_Settings.jpg

ŞàyáņĐàn
Active Level 10
Galaxy M
you can download app named 'Smart tutor' from galaxy stote for technical support....to remotely control your device from Samsung Team...and try to resolve the issue if possible....
Raz_
Active Level 9
Galaxy M
i myself is aslo been facing the same problem ever since i bought this funny how my customer service also said the same thing "software issue" i have received 10 updates ever since and none of them fixed it, i also can assure that there are NO physical damage as well, no third party apps either and i constantly facing touch issue, "ghost touch/unresponsive screen/ multi touch properly not working"

I'm also from Bangladesh
Raz_
Active Level 9
Galaxy M
btw did you received December security update
Hasan94
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
yes. android 10.
0 Likes
Raz_
Active Level 9
Galaxy M
i mean security patch update, not UI
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We would request you to kindly contact to your local(Bangladesh) customer care to get help to resolve the issue. To contact your local Call Center:- 09612-300-300 ( 8 AM to 1:30 AM), 08000-300300(toll free).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes