Original topic:

Complaint about M30s Motherboard issue.

(Topic created on: 11-26-2020 05:09 PM)
Samsung_ySNgeFV
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy M

Last year 10th October , I bought a samsung galaxy M30s . for last 1YR (That is warranty period) it would would working fine. After wards that is last update (october 2020) it would be crashed .

I would send the mobile to authorised service center. They told it was motherboard issue , the replacement cost of motherboard may be around Rs 8000. So in which way it would happens after updating the software. I Investigate via Internet on Samsung complaints website . Approximately lot of persons complaining about the same issue. we didnt expecting these from reputed company like SAMSUNG.

So kindly recovery all crashed mobiles and provide defect free update as well as mobile as soon as possible.

84 Comments
sai76
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
Same problem with my M31 s ...exactly after one year and the warranty gets over
Pinky_211
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
Same problem after one year I am facing
Amargreddy72
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy M

Last year 16th October , I bought a samsung galaxy M30s . for last 1YR (That is warranty period) it would would working fine. After wards that is last update (october 2020) it would be crashed .

I would send the mobile to authorised service center. They told it was motherboard issue , the replacement cost of motherboard may be around Rs 8500. So in which way it would happens after updating the software. I Investigate via Internet on Samsung complaints website . Approximately lot of persons complaining about the same issue. we didnt expecting these from reputed company like SAMSUNG.

So kindly recovery all crashed mobiles and provide defect free update as well as mobile as soon as possible

gouravdua
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
My phone is starting number of times i a day. Checked at samsung service center they told issue in mother board. It is costing 7000 rs n above. It is too costly. Can i get solution on this issue
Samsung_G6LYzQT
Beginner Level 5
Galaxy M

Yes , Same problem with me . they failed to resolve the software problem of freezing and restarting phone despite of all efforts.  For failure of their highly paid technical team , they want to penalise consumer by forcing them to change motherboard with heavy cost on consumer. why not recovery from concerned technical person's salary who is highly paid for ensure the same, why he is not  responsible, is it not illegal , monopolistic and restrictive trade practice .   Does law of land allow such type of extortion by such big corporates ?

0 Likes