Original topic:

Complaint about M30s Motherboard issue.

(Topic created on: 11-26-2020 05:09 PM)
Samsung_ySNgeFV
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy M

Last year 10th October , I bought a samsung galaxy M30s . for last 1YR (That is warranty period) it would would working fine. After wards that is last update (october 2020) it would be crashed .

I would send the mobile to authorised service center. They told it was motherboard issue , the replacement cost of motherboard may be around Rs 8000. So in which way it would happens after updating the software. I Investigate via Internet on Samsung complaints website . Approximately lot of persons complaining about the same issue. we didnt expecting these from reputed company like SAMSUNG.

So kindly recovery all crashed mobiles and provide defect free update as well as mobile as soon as possible.

84 Comments
Subodhlal
Active Level 1
Galaxy M

I should have bought some cheap mobiles from street vendors for 4000 or 5000 which would have lasted at least an year rather than buying a Samsung phone at Amazon for 14000 rs which is dead in 1 yr 1 month...

PbaM
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
if problems not solved then what to do
Samsung_5QCIXR3
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy M

How do we send screenshot if the phone doesn't start? And this same issue occurred after some OS update was about to begin.  Now the customer care is saying I need to pay them 8K because the motherboard is damaged due to water.

DashingDukes
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
Like all other users me too facing same issue with my m30s purchased in sep 2019. Phone is rebooting again and again and i am really frustrated with samsung now. I was a bish samsung fan and had all seriesnof samsung at home. Never expected such shameless act from samsung.
Galaxy M

Please accept the fact that you do not address the complain of your own customers. How would the customers even send the log reports when the mother board is dead already? 

Why is that every body here suffered from the same issue? Do you want to say that your customers do not know how to use the handsets? Even my Samsung M30s 6 GB 128 GB model got the same issue. Just after completion of 1 year and 1 month a firmware update came and after the update the handset got stuck with the samsung logo. I went to the local service station. They said that its mother board issue and after 1-2 days the mobile will be dead completely. They asked me to replace the mother board that would cost Rs.9000/-. 

I mentioned that the handset was working absolutely fine before the update. It might be any software issue. But they did not check the handset even and replied that the resolution has been taken and its the mother board issue only. And my case is one out of a huge number of customers who already suffered with this issue afrer the update. 

I requested them whether they can give it in writing and that mother board issue happened to every case after the update to which they denied indicating that they would other wise suffer. 

So, its a request to make atleast some arrangement and repair our handsets free of cost else we all customers will register our grievance at the National Grievance Portal and raise our voice before the Honorable Prime Minister of India via several social and legal medias. 

Best Regards,     

Dr. Aruna Kumar Panda                            CEO, GLOBAL PROJECT SBS                              (India & International)

Whats App:(+91)9178493300  ceo@globalprojectsbs.com

Samsung_idf0nJ1
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

I think we need to address this issue of all in news paper and on tv news channel

Galaxy M

There are hundreds of similar mother board issues for samsung M30s handsets. We witnessed hoards of complains here on this forum itself. All customers can not be wrong in their approach. It can also be well mentioned here that we all shared screen shots and error logs multiple times to you. But all failed to solve the issue. 

Please escalate this issue to your upper level so that a decision can be taken in-time. Its more than an year now since we have been waiting for a resolution. Further delay may be fatal for the company and other stake holders. 

Thanks, 

Dr. Aruna Kumar Panda

ceo@globalprojectsbs.com

arupanda@ymail.com

aashishmca
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

I have same issues and it is working properly and suddenly starting rebooting screen, Samsung Service center tell me about 8000 for Motherboard replacement.

Also I See Lot's of complaint on this forum and sumsang not working on it, This is most critical issue for all people or customer that Samsung cheated to their reguler users for providing defective mobile.

Because they know this issue but still not taking any step and support for this.

Samsung_C5gkdiO
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

Same for me too , I had bought it on last yr October release date itself,it worked fine for one year but suddenly after the update of October 2020, it almost restarts for every minute .This is so annoying , I can't even switch it on for even transfering my files too. Didn't expect this kind of major fatal issue from samsung .I searched through the web and found out that almost all customers those who had bought M30s are facing the same issue. Please do something to recover it .

janakiraman1
Active Level 4
Galaxy M

s but  no update from samsung