Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Comments on Firmware

(Topic created on: 05-14-2020 07:27 AM)
Ahmed_Said_Mohamed
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M

I'm a samsung fan. I used many samsung mobiles, and my last one now is Galaxy M30s. After using my M30s for about 3 months, I have few comments about its software, and I hope the developers team take them into consideration in the new upcoming Android 10 update.

1- There is no clipboard.

2- You can't prevent certain applications from using data, foreground usage.

3- There is no guest account option.

4- Using dark mode prevent you from changing the keyboard theme.

5- Camera has not much modes.

6- Data traffic can't be displayed on status bar.

7- There is no visual indication that the phone is charging or fully charged.

8- Display brightness response time is too slow when surrounding light intensity change.

9- Fingerprint sensor hangs alot when trying to unlock the device.

10- There is no audio input option in the keyboard.

11- There is no "am" or "pm" beside the clock on status bar.

12- Sometimes there is a network data disconnection then reconnect after few seconds.

Thank you.

26 Comments
hedgehog
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
audio is there in click sound on keypress
0 Likes
hedgehog
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
don't use auto brightness for high intensity
0 Likes
hedgehog
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
if I solved ur query kindly accept as solution 👍
0 Likes
Galaxy M

Thank you for your kind advises, but my post was not about problems that I face. It's about my opinion in the M30s software (Android 9) after using it for few months.

I can handle most of these issues using some applications, but the main point is to try to deliver my opinion to any of the developers to work on improving the UI for us with less negative issues.

0 Likes
Solution
hedgehog
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
as soon as u get Android 10 many issues will be resolved
0 Likes
cs_member9
Active Level 7
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We at Samsung understand your concern. Thank you so much for sharing your valuable feedback with us. Kindly follow the below mentioned steps to improve the performance of the device:

Reregister the Finger Print: Settings> Biometric and security> Fingerprint > Continue> Set a screen lock method> Continue> Set a screen lock> Register Fingerprint

If the issue still persist or if you face any issue regarding your device please follow the below mentioned path for better assistance for the same. We will be happy to help you.

We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application in order to assist you better. (Samsung Members App > Get help> Feedback >Error report > Attach log file for any issue)

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,

Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

For One UI core models, Samsung clipboard is not provided but the android default clipboard is provided. You can check if your device is one of One UI core models by : Device Setting > About phone > Software information > One UI Core version.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes