Original topic:

Charging issue

(Topic created on: 09-15-2020 12:48 PM)
IamTheMan
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M

Recently I have purchased Galaxy M31s which is claiming to b charged 100% from 0% in approximately 97 minutes. But my device was taking almost 2 hours and 30 minutes to get fully charged. After getting an update I thought the problem will be resolved, but the issue is still live.  Now the problem is worrying me a lot. Need help.Please refer to the charging blue area part.Please refer to the charging blue area part.

13 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
Check the temp of your device while charging.. If it is too hot then charging circuit decreases the ampere rating to avoid further damage. This may be 1 reason.
If you did check with another working adapter+cable and issue is same then visit service. They will tell you if its a software glitch or port issue..
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
Also this device care time is just assumption.. Once install accubattery to know exactly how much time and charging speed you are getting.. Check for 2 cycles and you can uninstall it again..
0 Likes
IamTheMan
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
I checked it minutely with clock. Almost 150 minutes...this is so annoying. Not a single month old this device is.
0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please visit this mentioned link to resolve your charging related issue: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/battery-not-charged-charging-related-issue/#:~:tex...

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes