Original topic:

Charging issue

(Topic created on: 05-07-2022 10:19 AM)
Pramuditha21
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy M
My M21 phone isn't charging with Fast charging & also sometimes I connect to the charger it even  doesn't charge. So then I need so I need to power off the phone & on again to get charged 🥺 This problem occurred recently. Can anyone please tell me to recover from this problem 😔

5 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Galaxy M
Is it the original Samsung Charger and cable? Did you try using another charger and cable? If your phone has the fast charging option you can turn it on in the more battery settings option. Try with a different Samsung Fast Charging supported charger & cable to check the fast charging and check with any charger to see if there is a problem with whole charging process. If the problem continues the issue is with the phone. Resetting is a optional solution but not a 100% sure. You should visit a Samsung Authorised Service Center to check the phone then.

If my comment helped you in anyway please accept it as a solution 😊

View solution in context

Solution
Galaxy M
Hi there, i think it would be good if you can try the same charging with a different cable and see if this problem persisits.

The commonest cause is usually a damaged cable. I hope this helps. Feel free to ask any questions

If my comment helped you in any way, please consider hitting the 3 dot menu and accepting my answer as a solution.

Thanks 😊😊

View solution in context

Solution
Galaxy M
Hi... Have you used the original charger and cable? 🤔 anyway, First, you can try with a different charger and a cable. So we can make sure that the issue is not with the charger or the cable. Then try to give a reset to your device. As Pasindu said, this is not 100% sure. If you still have the issue, better to get the support from a Samsung service center.

View solution in context

Solution
Galaxy M
If you use original charger to charge your device , it is just bug 🐛 also i experienced it with android 11 and it fixed by another security patch level update🙂 btw if you need to change your device, just turn on safe mood and charge it

If my comment is helpful for you accept my comment as a solution 🙂

View solution in context

Solution
Galaxy M
Hi,
I recently faced the same issue in my mom's phones.
I tired these few steps that did help.and now it's working fine.

1. Try reseting all setting back to its original.
Settings > scroll down to About phone > find reset > from that press ONLY Settings reset.

2. If that doesn't work hold a touch to the charging port, check whether there are any dust particles or anything stuck inside the port, clean it with a tooth pick gently without damaging the ports.

3. Check the wire connectins.
Try checking it with a different charger that some one else uses, try to charge your phone with there's, if it's working then you might need a replacement of the adaptor or the charging cable.

If you found my comment useful, kindly click on the 3 dots and select "Accept Solution"
Thank you so much 😊

View solution in context

14 Comments
Solution
Galaxy M
Is it the original Samsung Charger and cable? Did you try using another charger and cable? If your phone has the fast charging option you can turn it on in the more battery settings option. Try with a different Samsung Fast Charging supported charger & cable to check the fast charging and check with any charger to see if there is a problem with whole charging process. If the problem continues the issue is with the phone. Resetting is a optional solution but not a 100% sure. You should visit a Samsung Authorised Service Center to check the phone then.

If my comment helped you in anyway please accept it as a solution 😊
Pramuditha21
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
Yes both Adapter & cable is original. Thank you 😊
Solution
Galaxy M
Hi there, i think it would be good if you can try the same charging with a different cable and see if this problem persisits.

The commonest cause is usually a damaged cable. I hope this helps. Feel free to ask any questions

If my comment helped you in any way, please consider hitting the 3 dot menu and accepting my answer as a solution.

Thanks 😊😊
Pramuditha21
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
Thanks
Solution
Galaxy M
Hi... Have you used the original charger and cable? 🤔 anyway, First, you can try with a different charger and a cable. So we can make sure that the issue is not with the charger or the cable. Then try to give a reset to your device. As Pasindu said, this is not 100% sure. If you still have the issue, better to get the support from a Samsung service center.
Pramuditha21
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
Thank you 😊
Solution
Galaxy M
If you use original charger to charge your device , it is just bug 🐛 also i experienced it with android 11 and it fixed by another security patch level update🙂 btw if you need to change your device, just turn on safe mood and charge it

If my comment is helpful for you accept my comment as a solution 🙂
Pramuditha21
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
Thank you 😊
Galaxy M
Welcome 😉 🤜