Original topic:

Charging issue

(Topic created on: 11-03-2021 05:34 PM)
Arjun37
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy M

Hello, Few Days ago I updated my sep Security Patch 2021 on Samsung M30 , and after the update on day 1 it stop fast charging and day 2 it shop to normal charging via original charger and type C cable.

I tried to replace the charger and cable but it don't work So I decided to give a try to USB Cable and out the suprise my phone begin charging with USB to Type C cable but not with type C to C ( Provided with Device ) and it had also stop charging from one side and even the Type C earphone have stopped working after the update again it show device connected and disconnected problem I also had experience same earphone error but it get fixed after I update my phone.

3 Comments
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. Please visit this mentioned link to resolve your charging related issue: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/my-galaxy-device-is-not-fast-charging-how-do-i-fix...

However, you can also visit bit.ly/3l9Cksp to know how to optimize mobile charging.

In case the issue still occurs. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
RahulKatyal
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
Same here
0 Likes
Varmaharsh
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M