Original topic:

Charging issue

(Topic created on: 06-07-2020 04:26 PM)
SUBHAM7001
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy M
So even after the new update on m30s..Tbe charging issue remains. Even with that fast charger, it's taking almost 2 mins, in an unit increase. Soo frustrating for a 6000 mah battery. 

Disappointed in samsung. 
14 Comments
Galaxy M
I'm experiencing the same issue 🙁
love4chat
Expert Level 1
Galaxy M

My M21 requires 2 hours and 40 mins to completely charge from 0 to 100

0 Likes
SUBHAM7001
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
😭😭... Bada hi ganda software update hai.. Saath mein exynos ka chip.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
Yes, samsung yeh thik nahi kar raha hai, mere A21s pe bhi same issue, exynos 850 chipset 😑
0 Likes
Flyer_
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
really??? for 13k rs they provided a monster battery and it easily lasts for 2 days or 1.5 days even if I played pubg on it.
I have an A50s , M21, and A80 from Samsung and only thing I ever faced was all about camera. it takes almost 2.15 hrs to charge my M21 from 10 percentage but the battery performs absolutely awesome. so I don't care
love4chat
Expert Level 1
Galaxy M

agree with u regarding M21

0 Likes
SUBHAM7001
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
The thing is im not hating on samsung.. If I did, i won't have bought it in first place. This charging issue appeared after the android 10 update. There's lot of bugs which need to be fixed. So if you don't have a stable update, don't roll it out. And recently, Samsung has also taken Chinese route, and shitting out 10s of unnecessary phones. This bothers me. I had a mi phone before and suffered because of their terrible ota updates. So I got Samsung, and look what they decided to do!!
The market is tough. But this mass roll out approach will not go down well with mid range market. M30s is a great phone.. Keep it that way.
0 Likes
Flyer_
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
I too had observed the battery was draining fast. but mainly I noticed is that all the cracked/modded apps are the one who uses up the battery.
and I got an update yesterday on my A50s and it freed up a lot of ram and the battery became back to normal
0 Likes
Galaxy M
yes problem is persisting only solution I got is switchoff in night and switch on in morning and charge from 6 to 8.30.This is hilarious solution I found
0 Likes